Recipes that I love (updated often)

how long have you been on this for? there loads of recipes on this site and some lovely people too

how long have you been on this for? there loads of recipes on this site and some lovely people too

4 weeks - just ordered some stuff off the dukan shop website, pancake mix etc - can't wait for them to arrive!

My regular lunch is a gallette with a slice of ham and egg on top - its delish

Also activia 0% vanilla yoghurt, onken vanilla 0% yoghurt and the odd greek style 0% muller coconut. I can't live without my two chicks egg whites for gallettes and omelettes also quark is great too.

I go to the gym 3 days a week

I had one cheat night last week and am out this friday but the menuin the restaurant is dukan friendly. I will be having vino though!

at least you are monitoring your cheats and being honest, good luck x

Welcome kerine, you sound like you're doing great! tons of ideas here, and we have some inspirational ladies like becca posting recipes and meal ideas in the diary pages too. Join the fun and start a diary, we'd love to hear more about your journey!

Thanks Lady M, I now have most of next weeks meals planned now thanks to your thread!!

Still here... ; )
I love checking back to the thread every so often and seeing that it's still helping people out. Thank you as always for the amazing comments!!
I'm back on the Dukan road so will be developing some new recipes over the next few weeks I'm sure. Have an idea for a stuffed pepper recipe... Watch this space xxx

Yay, inspiration coming

Oooooh lady M is in the house!!

Just started Dukan. Cruise starting to-morrow. Thank you for all the great recipes here!

Welcome chinababe, and good luck on your dukan voyage. This recipe thread is great, and also look out for becca's dukan ranger cookbook thread.

C

Just made the bbq sauce, it's yummy, thanks for the recipe, I would never have thought of using diet coke!

I'm back!!!

What have I missed?
Anyone continuing with any of these recipes let me know. Would love to hear from you!! Xxx

Hello lady, Ive never met you but welcome back. Are you still at tw?

I'm back!!!

What have I missed?
Anyone continuing with any of these recipes let me know. Would love to hear from you!! Xxx
I'm back also & love your recipes.

This thread was a lifesaver to me last year, so I'm giving it a bump. Lady M, are you still around?

I don't know if I can contribute any recipes as I'm more of a 'throw a few things together and see what happens' kind of person, but I'd love to share ideas with the gang. These are mostly pp as I think those are the ones most of us struggle with.

Old faves & standards
salt and pepper chicken
beef burgers
spicy tofu and ham
seafood soup
quiche

New faves & experiments:
shirataki bolognese
spicy tuna w/ konjac rice

Desserts:
frozen yoghurt / dukan ice cream
lemon & lime mousse
vanilla custard

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there are lots more out there!

Cx

I live by this thread! Salmon en pappiotte is a fave and peppercorn sauce is incredible. Don't know how I'd have survived without this thread!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back