1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipes using Quark

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Ryben, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Ryben

Ryben New Member

Hi Guys,
    Im new to this site but i was wondering if anyone has any nice recipes that i can use quark in.

Ryben .:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I make Tagiatelle Carbonara using quark, I mix the quark with some eggs, chives & pepper pour it over the cooked pasta & hams & stir it until it sets, I only use a little bit of quark though (about 50g) as I don't like the taste of quark too much
  4. Ryben

Ryben New Member

Thanks Julie19,

A friend got me quark in The North of ireland as it cannot be gotten here in the south so i wanted to try something with it.
  5. mummykaya

mummykaya Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I make a brill onion omlette.

Put three sliced onions and about 20 halved cherry tomatoes in an oven proof dish. Add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. Cook at around 180 for 15 mins. Meanwhile mix 4 eggs, pot of quark, few chopped spring onions and some thyme. Pour over onions and top with 2oz cheddar. Cook until frim (around 30-40 mins). Half is more than enough for one, and its great cold for lunch the next day!!
  6. Ryben

Ryben New Member

thanks guys, i made a lasagne and a rasberry trifle, both were delicious, I am loving SW especially EE
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.