Recipes using Quark

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Ryben, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Ryben

Ryben New Member

Hi Guys,
    Im new to this site but i was wondering if anyone has any nice recipes that i can use quark in.

Thanks
    Ryben .:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I make Tagiatelle Carbonara using quark, I mix the quark with some eggs, chives & pepper pour it over the cooked pasta & hams & stir it until it sets, I only use a little bit of quark though (about 50g) as I don't like the taste of quark too much

4. Ryben

Ryben New Member

Thanks Julie19,

A friend got me quark in The North of ireland as it cannot be gotten here in the south so i wanted to try something with it.

5. mummykaya

mummykaya Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I make a brill onion omlette.

Put three sliced onions and about 20 halved cherry tomatoes in an oven proof dish. Add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar. Cook at around 180 for 15 mins. Meanwhile mix 4 eggs, pot of quark, few chopped spring onions and some thyme. Pour over onions and top with 2oz cheddar. Cook until frim (around 30-40 mins). Half is more than enough for one, and its great cold for lunch the next day!!

6. Ryben

Ryben New Member

thanks guys, i made a lasagne and a rasberry trifle, both were delicious, I am loving SW especially EE

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.