Recipes using sweet chilli sauce

I bought a bottle of Asda sweet chilli sauce last week but am stuck with what to do with it!! Has anyone got any ideas / recipes they fancy sharing pls? :) x

i just cook some sliced chicken with sliced onions and mushrooms and when cooked pour over the sweet chilli sauce, i think its 1.5 syns per tbls i maybe wrong then i either have it with cooked rice or beansprouts

Mix 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce with 2tbsp of soy sauce ans pour it into your wok halfway through stir-frying veg.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks for the ideas.

Was going to try to make a version of the Wetherspoons sweet chilli noodles at some point too :) x

I love thai chilli sauce

made this other day - salmon fillet, mashed with one HE or free on EE mashed potato, squeeze of lime juice, loads of coriander all mixed together with 2 tbsp of chilli sauce, shape into fish cakes, and frylight

next time am going to add some spring onions - yum

or - mix couple of tbsps with coriander, lime juice, fresh grated ginger, marinade onto chicken pieces/thighs and bake in oven - or on salmon

i make sweet chilli chicken, marinade is 4 cloves of garlic or easy garlic (which i use and guess), 130ml of soy sauce, 2 table spoons of sweet chilli sauce, 2 table spoons of harissa paste, s&p, mix it all up and marinade meat. using it today to marinade chicken chunks for bbq!!

I LOVE sweet chilli sauce.... this may be a bit odd, but if i'm stuck for ideas at lunchtime I make up some cous cous, add chunks of feta cheese and stir in some sweet chilli sauce. Yummy!

I also stir it into plain extra light Philli to give it a bit of oomph! x

I might buy some of this asda do one which is 0.5 syn per tablespoon??? :)

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Back