Recipes!!

satty

OK so for all the newbies, (Me) I was thinking that I need to start a thread where everyone has tried something to make their shakes more exciting, so that the rest of us can try it as well!
So please post your recipes now!

mix choc with peppermint tea is nice both hot and cold
mixing shakes and freezing them is also nice bit like ice cream

Try mixing half vanilla and half of either strawberry or chcoclate for a creamier taste...its lush
Also hot vanilla and mushed up flapjack mmmm

I've heard vanilla with coffee makes a lovely latte. I quite fancy trying this but I'm not sure if you add coffee to the shake or make the shake with weak coffee.

x

I've heard vanilla with coffee makes a lovely latte. I quite fancy trying this but I'm not sure if you add coffee to the shake or make the shake with weak coffee.

x

Oh Cuddly think we were typing at the same time lol! I just add coffee and shake mix to my iced water and blend away - its gorgeous!

Cuddles to make the vanilla one - just get the water - add the shake - add in a spoonful of coffee and then whisk it up - add ice - its that easy - and soooooooooo delish! xox

strawberry with a tsp of chilli powder mmmmmmmm!

i'm not sure if this is allowed but i just had a glass of fizzy water and added a sweetner, tasted like v cheap lemonade but made a change to normal water ;)

Back