RECOMMENATIONS NEEDED!! Leg Firming Cream Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Barsi, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Barsi

Barsi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

As the title really, i'm wanting recommendations of leg firming creams please that can be bought on the High Street (bit of a Gok exercise :D!!). I've lost nearly 2 stone so far and have been running as i'm training for Race For Life, however i'm wanting something to help with thereduction of cellulite and stretch marks on my thighs.

So, what do you use and would you recommend it? Not really wanting to spend more that £10 a go really as i'm on a bit of a budget!!

Thanks, Leanne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I use the Lush Aqua mirablis body scrub (comes in a block that does 3/4 goes) twice a week & use wilko cocoa butter daily.

4. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Palmers cocoa butter do a firming cream £4.00 I find it very good and its a good range and well recommended for stretch marks and firming

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Garnier do a good everyday moisturiser- think its called body tonic or something. Its in a yellow bottle and does say skin firming on it.

If you are willing to splash some cash, i can recommend soap and glory firminator. It was about a tenner last time i got it. I do think this stuff is on three for two in boots at the moment tho and it is great! I used it last year on my thighs and bum and it helped me smooth them out. Is only temporary mind!

6. HelsAngel

HelsAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.27%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Soap and Glory (from Boots) Slim Wear. Love it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.