Recommend decent scales

weebee

U am wondering if anyone can recommend some good scales to buy as mine need replaced.

Cheers :)

I just bought a set the other day from Asda, they were £10, Salter Compact Glass Electronic Scale, really good price as Salter are a good reliable scales manufacturer. No complaints so far!

My kitchen and bathroom scales are psalter and are fab... I have the glass scales in bathroom and not only are they look good but they look beautiful too :)

I thought about investing in scales that measure you're fat and muscle, but after searching online, looking at reviews etc people say they aren't accurate and are a waste of money.

Aye I was tempted by the sexy fat and water analyser thingy for an extra tenner, but I can measure my own BMI, I don't see how knowing my body's water content will help me at all (we're all 70% water as it is, doubt that changes much with a few glasses....) and if I knew my % body fat I think I'd just give up!!

Ha, me too!

I put thought into it because I was exercising loads and the muscle weight was stressing me out!

i have salter ones aswell. i love having digital ones as my old ones had a dial and i could never read it properly as the lines were too small!!

Back