recommendations please!

jools1986

Silver Member
i am going to pick my packs up tomorrow but have no idea what to get!

i will be moving house for 2 days next week so i am guessing I will need to get some bars..

what about the rest?

Personally i only like the chocolate shakes, i hated the bars and couldn't eat them.

Have you tryed the bars? Ewwww they're mingin!!
I can only have the choc shakes, if you havent tryed the bars id just try one at the chemist to see if you'll manage them then get bars and afew shakes if thats whats gonna be best for ya xx

Have you tryed the bars? Ewwww they're mingin!!
I can only have the choc shakes, if you havent tryed the bars id just try one at the chemist to see if you'll manage them then get bars and afew shakes if thats whats gonna be best for ya xx

i completely agree!

I tryed to eat one and managed the smallest bit ever, then tryed to give the rest to my pooches, who usually eat anything!! And even they wouldnt touch it! lol x

good luck with the move - it will surely keep you busy! the shakes are so easy to mix you should be fine, you only need a tap, your sachet and a mixing beaker.... or just get a couple of flapjacks aswell... they aint nice but handy...

are the soups any good?..

i'll be honest i tried the soup once and was nearly sick! i threw it away and went hungry!!

yea i couldnt handle the soup or flapjacks either. yuck yuck yuck. i actually couldnt eat them. just use your beaker to make up the shakes on the go. x

The flapjack is foul - the rest of family didn't even like the smell !!!

The soup is very bland and hard to drink - I think it is the bad after taste.

Vanilla shake with spoon full of coffee is just about ok

They all need to be whisked / blended any lumps are horrid

Best of luck

Thanks everyone, I'll stick to shakes I think! x

try and go for the choc, vanilla and strawberry shakes but do take a couple of chicken to try out and don't forget to grab yourself some Tate & Lyle tablet/ cube sweetners as they are a God send.
Good Luck and hope you have a brilliant start x

Oh and try and get yourself a food-processor as it really does help break down the lumps (of shakes).

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

Hi jools1986

Chocolate, strawberry, vanilla...those for me are the only ones I can have.
I can't stand LT hot in ANY way ( hot choc, soup etc :strikeout_button: )...I do add a teaspoon of coffee into the vanilla now and then to 'wake' it up a bit.
Invest in a shaker as well and you are away.
I pride myself that I can eat everthing and anything (hence my fabulous waistline) but the flapjacks are UGH, UGH, UGH!!!

i only like the chocolate this time round, the bars are that awful i'd rather go with out, for food on the go i take bottled water with a sports cap, 0.75ml ones so my shake has room to move, i also have a plastic funnel, but have used cones of paper, i drink some water out of it then add the shake to the water, as if i put the shake in a bottle first it sticks and you don't get the full shake,

I just got chocolate, I have a shaker and a big bag of bottled water so I should be fine :)

Back