Recommendations please

I was thinking Italy too. Would have thought they'd be plenty for everybody in Italy.

Dizzy x

Sam Paphos sounds a good bet. Actually Mother really does like to potter round shops so we probably do need to be somewhere she can take a little stroll easily - not too far though as she would get lost easily. The trips sound perfect for her.

Okay, so which hotels would you recommend ??

We have thought of Italy too sonkie and dizzy - not somewhere we've visited so again would love some recommendations. someone at work suggested lake Garda or Como - wasn't sure if there would be enough for me and Mr.D to do though.

The venice lido is very nice though a touch expensive, she can catch the water buses into venice while you lay on the beach.
Palma is also an option, theres beaches very close to the city with its good shops and beautiful cathedral. Trains and buses go all over the island from palma so no need for her to be bored.

What about Northern Tenerife - Puerto de la Cruz?? Plenty to see and do. The north of the island is a lot greener and prettier than the south (Playa de las Americas & Los Cristianos) Also, Funchal in Madiera is lovely. There aren't any sand beaches as such, but plenty of relaxing spaces, history, culture, the most amazing scenary and gardens + madiera wine as well.
Thirdly, I would comsider Lucca in Tuscany. The most beautiful walled city, within easy travelling distance of Florence. Monecatini Therme is close by with lots of spas etc. for relaxing.
Ann x

how about Istanbul? i love turkey!!!!!!! or Morocco

ooh, or the south of france...

How about Malta?

It's warm, and there's a lot of fascinating stuff to see and do, but it's a small island.

Amy

Back