Recommendations!

Emma1904

Working on it
Hi all!

I guess that this conversation has been had before(!) but can anybody recommend anything to help me go to the loo!! I just don't know what's best to take!!

Thanks

x

Lots of people seem to take psyllium husks (sp). They help to bulk up the stool by absorbing lots of water, meaning it triggers the 'sensors' which tell you to go. People stir them into shakes and porridge. Otherwise people talk about the CD fibre supplement and the fibrogel alternative (not orange flavour apparently). Plus make sure your getting loads of water, and if SS+'ing, the full quota of green veggies.

Other people may be able to help a but more.

:)

Lots of people seem to take psyllium husks (sp). They help to bulk up the stool by absorbing lots of water, meaning it triggers the 'sensors' which tell you to go. People stir them into shakes and porridge. Otherwise people talk about the CD fibre supplement and the fibrogel alternative (not orange flavour apparently). Plus make sure your getting loads of water, and if SS+'ing, the full quota of green veggies.

Other people may be able to help a but more.

:)

Thank you!

hi , are you actually bunged up now ? as if so you need ot clear the blockage before you take any of the bulking agents ( like physillium husk , fibre or fibogel ) if you are then try either dulco pico perles ( tesco sell them ) or movicol .
Then when you are clear try the bulking agents , I personally find they dont work for me and I take 2 sachets of movicol a day , its gentle as it softens things rather than speeds things along but it works wonders ... hope you get sorted soon

My CDC suggested senokot, so that's what l use. (they've brought a new senokot comfort out - tmi :D)

l also use senokot when needs be ;)

thank you hun much better :D:D

Back