Recommended Films

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Rise of the Apes.

blooming brilliant. saw it on Friday. loved it.

Also saw Super 8 which was good but not as bad as Rise of the Apes.

i saw that on Saturday and thought it was good. I liked the way it subtely linked in how the humans got wiped out, and the Mars launch with a news report and a newspaper article!!! :)

Zookeeper is good if you want a laugh, and captain America is amazing-especially when you get to ogle his bod lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

arrrgh how i would love to be able to join in this thread but the last film i saw at the cinema was The King's Speech a few days before i had my daughter!

(It was a very, very good film btw!)

Thanks for posting about Rise of the Apes - desperate to see that!
Am also looking forward to seeing the Inbetweeners Movie!! :D

Thanks for posting about Rise of the Apes - desperate to see that!
Am also looking forward to seeing the Inbetweeners Movie!! :D

I'm going to see the Inbetweeners next Sunday night on a 'date' with my H. I absolutely love watching the TV show lets hope this is really good too.

I'm going to see the Inbetweeners next Sunday night on a 'date' with my H. I absolutely love watching the TV show lets hope this is really good too.

Excellent - let me know what it's like BB! I'm hoping to get chance to go and see it soon too. I have the boxset on DVD, and no matter how many times I watch it I never seem to get bored :D
I hope you love the film!

i really want to watch the inbetweeners aswell,

a funny film is "sex drive" it sounds like a dirty film, but honestly its not! im not that kind of girl! lol

Went to see Rise of the Apes last night and LOVED it, would definitely recommend it! Want to go and see Horrible Bosses too, haven't heard much about it, might go this weekend :p

teddysgoldengirl said:
Went to see Rise of the Apes last night and LOVED it, would definitely recommend it! Want to go and see Horrible Bosses too, haven't heard much about it, might go this weekend :p

The bf and I are hoping to see horrible bosses tomorrow night if it's still on, cos we've both got horrible bosses at the moment lol x

did you notice that one of the characters had the tv on, and Charlton Heston was on there, couldnt see if it was the original planet of the apes film though. it was more of a prequel to the original though wasnt it.
great film.

Inbetweeners does look good though. my son and loads of his friends are going to see it tomorrow. just over 3 months until breaking dawn pt 1

I watch a good film today on sky Hachi I cried like a baby (good job I was on my own)sky plus for the kids to watch later when I'm in work.

Going to see Inbetweeners tomorrow (hopefully if the cinema isn't too packed!!) with my bf - he had never watched an episode before (I know.. shocking!!!) so we've sat and watched the whole 3 series so he knows what to expect and he loves it lol! Hope the film lives up to the series!!

This is an older film - but saw Devil (M. Night. Shamalan) on Sky Player last week and it was actually quite clever and slightly freaky!

Ooh I really want to see Friends With Benefits - Justin Timberlake is actually quite a good comedy actor lol! Have already planned to see it with my best friend... though she is 5 months pregnant so hoping she wont go into early labour from laughing too much lol!! And i would recommend watching the series of inbetweeners - so funny!! xx

Have just been to see Horrible Bosses-very funny and quite appropriate at the moment as both me and the bf are going thru hell in our jobs with horrible bosses!!

Back