Recovery

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
Cas Becki when can I Hoover and when will I start feeling better I'm 6 days pp I was in hospital with ch for 9 days after so this is new to me I just keep crying ! X

I hope you are ok, ive never felt down after birth but it took me about 3 wks till I was bk to normal but it just depends how you feel in yourself, dont try to do too much before ur ready and each section you have can be different, start doing things when you feel ready and your not in pain hun, I started going out after a wk sometimes it helps just to get out xx

I went round supermarket on the way home 2 days after section, I felt totally fine but then I did too much and scar opened and had to rest for weeks! Don't do what I did take it slow, just do bare minimum til 6 weeks I'd say, teddy is 8 weeks tomorrow I've only started vacuuming, lifting shopping etc in last few weeks, been carrying Jesse from about 4 weeks and same with Carseat. I'm completely normal now just get aches if im doing a lot and sometimes get sporting after doing loads so I just rest the day after!
Hope your feeling better soon xx

Thanks girls I been hoovering the house is a tip si so useless im stuck in too depressive lol it's the weather this rain is a joke !!!! I'm dreading 6 weeks holiday for the kids x

Back