Red and Green a few questions

juliexxx

Joining Sw tonight and would like to know do you generally lose more weight doing green or red days or is it pretty equal?
Do you tend to lose more weight doing 1 day red then 1 day green, or 1 week red 1 week green or a mixture, sorry if these sound silly questions but was just wondering if it makes a big difference?

I do ALL red days and its worked well for me. Different things work for different people, but I think the general consensus will be that red probably is quicker! - but I might be wrong and everyone will say go green - lol. Its up to you, find what works best for you and what you enjoy the most xxx

I prefer to do green days but tend to do 5 green and the 2 days before weigh-in as red just because I feel this helps the weight loss. Although I don't think I've actually tried doing all green but I used to be veggie and do SW and lost loads then as well so I'm sure all green works just as well!

I find red days hard, so I mainly do green. I don't know if one is quicker than the other. I think the best thing is to have what you like and can stick with. Sometimes I get the urge for steak or chicken, so I'll have a red day then, but mainly I'm happy with lots of pasta or potatoes, with quorn or beans etc.

Thanks everyone :)
Seems there isnt to much in it so went shopping and got a mixture of both to last a week and beyond so i can do what ever day takes my fancy.
Can't wait to start tomorrow now :)

Everyone is different, you have to try them both and find out which you can eat most on and which you lose most on. The key to this working is to never be hungry and it has to fit into your lifestyle.

Personally I prefer the greens as I don't lose so much on red and I don't find so much to eat on the reds either

I dont think it matters, try both and see what works best for you. I mix them all the time depending on what I want to eat. I didnt know I was on a red day today till 4pm, I was originally following Green. LOL but because I had a Jkt Pot I popped it on my B section rather than on my free food. Im hoping to do agreen tomorrow though but who knows.

Back