Red and Green

You'll be fine :) take it nice and steady and son you will see good results I'm sure! I too do my slimming world from home and it works fine for me!! Xxx

I've been on and off the SW wagon more times than i can count and i just hope that i can keep it up this time, day 3 and things are going well. I think that as soon as i see and feel the weight coming off i will be fine, im just so impatient and want to be slim over night... which is rediculous of course! xx

I have only ever done green, as I don't eat meat and very rarely eat fish. On Christmas day, I wanted some salmon for tea so I did a Mix 2 Max day, which meant I could still have my 2 HEBs!

I have only ever done green, as I don't eat meat and very rarely eat fish. On Christmas day, I wanted some salmon for tea so I did a Mix 2 Max day, which meant I could still have my 2 HEBs!

Thats a good idea, mmm i love salmon too... i forgot to get some from asda this week, thanks for the reminder!

I noticed in the past that I lose more in a week if I have more red days too

I've lost 8st 9.5lb on green. The booklets are separate now which suits me. Doing only green I used to find the combined booklet confusing when I started.

I've lost 8st 9.5lb on green. The booklets are separate now which suits me. Doing only green I used to find the combined booklet confusing when I started.

Same here - my C never explained EE to me once I told her I was a veggie which made everything very confusing as the books really are geared towards EE. I do like the new layout :)

Same here - my C never explained EE to me once I told her I was a veggie which made everything very confusing as the books really are geared towards EE. I do like the new layout :)

I really need to read the new booklets properly to see the healthy extra changes.

I really need to read the new booklets properly to see the healthy extra changes.

I've only skimmed but happy to have more breakfast cereal (35g) and for quick lunches there now appear to be a couple more Covent Garden soups (though I usually make my own soup it's nice to have the option). I think the biggest change was the introduction of nuts and seeds as a HEX on EE so that doesn't affect us at all. :)

I've only skimmed but happy to have more breakfast cereal (35g) and for quick lunches there now appear to be a couple more Covent Garden soups (though I usually make my own soup it's nice to have the option). I think the biggest change was the introduction of nuts and seeds as a HEX on EE so that doesn't affect us at all. :)

Babybel hea's have changed too I think. Original babybels are fine but the other flavours have gone I think (emental I believe). I'll have a read tonight.

Babybel hea's have changed too I think. Original babybels are fine but the other flavours have gone I think (emental I believe). I'll have a read tonight.

Yep, that's right - emmental and cheddar have gone. I never actually found the emmental ones in a shop though so no great loss to me hehe ;)

Yep, that's right - emmental and cheddar have gone. I never actually found the emmental ones in a shop though so no great loss to me hehe ;)

It's a shame because I like portioned Babybel, cheese portion control lol. You can't beat a normal Babybel anyway, especially melted.

i really need the books! gonna have to bite the bullet and join a group for a week. do consultants get measured on attendance or numbers of people retaining membership or anything? i would only go for the book and wouldnt want to effect a consultants stats or anything?!

It's a shame because I like portioned Babybel, cheese portion control lol. You can't beat a normal Babybel anyway, especially melted.

I need cheese portion control! I can very easily get out of hand with cheese lol ;)

I need cheese portion control! I can very easily get out of hand with cheese lol ;)

Yep me too. I bought a reduced cheese board today in aldi, it was a bargain but I'll have to steer clear.

i really need the books! gonna have to bite the bullet and join a group for a week. do consultants get measured on attendance or numbers of people retaining membership or anything? i would only go for the book and wouldnt want to effect a consultants stats or anything?!

They sure do! They are monitored on how many return etc!

They sure do! They are monitored on how many return etc!

I'm not going to go for one week then, i'll have to buy one off ebay. The prices are rediculous but worth paying for a healthier and happier life style x

This is one of the reasons why I won't attend class anymore. I attended class last February and had EE shoved in my face, she was basically cancelling out my choice and rubbishing that I was wanting to do only green days and even auggested my weight loss wouldnt be as steady if i followed only green days and I should try introducing a feww EE days. Told the C that I've already decided to do green because I don't eat meat very often and it's what I'm comfortable with. I did notice on the weigh in and the chat afterwards she did seem to home into the ones who were doing the EE plan and on more than one occasion tried to suggest the reason why some of us might not be losing is because we where not giving EE a try and we should move with the times. She did suggest that over time Slimming World would be phasing out green and original days in favour of EE this was back feb 2012 though. I'm not the most confident of people and quite shy and quiet with people I don't know and I hated the chat about your week thing anyway, but when it started to get noted by other members that she was using green and original days as the bad guys to promote EE I became uneasy with it all. I tried another class and although she wasn't has bad - it was the same thing with the EE I got to the point I told them I was doing EE even when I was doing green and then just wouldn't stay for meetings.
I think if its not broke why try and fix it. My Uncles Gf Still does the plan from the SW books from when tin of macaroni cheese where free on green and loads of other stuff was free and it was all about either red or green days. I would go as far as to say that every time I've ventured back to the SW plan I've always signed upto a group and I've always been left feeling miserable and anxious and thus come off the plan. This time I'm doing it at home from books back in feb 2012 and following the green plan all the way...I've got a feeling I'm gonna succeed this time :)

Back