Red day favourites!!!

Just be careful mixing EE and red/green as my C said the extra As and Bs can cause weight gain/slow loss and that SW don't recommend mixing the plans in the week!!

sorry to but in on this post but like allie1904 i never knew this either maybe this is one of the reasons i have been so unsuccessful :mad: 10wks and only 1.5 lbs down!!!!
defo gonna try a full week of each now
thanks for this tip i'm gonna try it, no harm giving it a whirl hey?? lol

xx

My fave red meals are;

Grilled salmon with roasted superfree vegetables likeb butternut squash etc
Grilled steak, portobello mushrooms and roasted tomatoes
Barbecued chicken & salad
Roast asparagus, tomatoes and HEB baby potatoes in a little olive oil (syns) with any kind of fish
Club sandwich (with fried egg, bacon, tomatoes, etc)
Soups made from superfree veggies and a loaded sandwich (salmon, ham, eggs, beef, tuna etc)

Just be careful mixing EE and red/green as my C said the extra As and Bs can cause weight gain/slow loss and that SW don't recommend mixing the plans in the week!!
I didn't know that. I always mix red and EE during the week and find that red days boost my loss. However, on red days I only have one HEA and my second HEB goes on potatoes with my main meal which is not an HEB on EE. Therefore I don't really have any extra HEs. The main difference is that on a red day I have hardly any carbs.

Why then on the page of the food optimising book entitled 3 Delicious Choices (page 5)does it state "Every day can be an Extra Easy day ,or you can choose one day at a time from Extra Easy, Green and Original" More confusion from well meaning consultants me thinks x

I've never heard that before either - I don't think it's true as the book says you can mix them up?! :confused:

On Red days I love making home made burgers with coleslaw (usual coleslaw veg and fromage frais with 1tbsp of el mayo), I find this really filling.

Just had the delicious SW KFC chicken - fantastic and OH loves it! Used skinless and boneless chicken thighs this time and they were fab!! I love SW xxx

Back