red day gain!

I think you need to relax abit about it. You would never catch me writing down a bit of batter, or 1 meatball, or trying to estimate its size, of it was a special occassion.

I know superfree is not as important on red day but have you thought about doing success express, or even just 1/2 superfree?

And i agree with Ellebear - up your syns to 10 a day

kingleds said:
I think you need to relax abit about it. You would never catch me writing down a bit of batter, or 1 meatball, or trying to estimate its size, of it was a special occassion.

I know superfree is not as important on red day but have you thought about doing success express, or even just 1/2 superfree?

And i agree with Ellebear - up your syns to 10 a day

im honestly not normally that bad! :( i was so determined to get a loss though and it backfired!

back on EE today back on the wagon tryin to not let it get me down and have a 2 litre bottle of chilled water trying to drink pure water this week on top of my normal fluids, see if that helps....

really really hope i lose at next WI :( x

Ellebear said:
Good luck hun - and dont be down (easy said i know - had a huge gain this week and didnt deserve it!)

x

good luck to you too! its horrible to gain but to gain when you dont deserve it is 10x worse :(! hopefully we both get losses soon! xx

Good advice from everyone.

I know exactly how you feel. When i did a fish week (7 red days) after wks of sts i put on 0.5lb despite being super good and low syns.
I was soo gutted i cried all day :cry:(was going to give up till people on here persuaded me to keep going)

so since done combination of all 3 plans, have ALL my 70 syns and i'm consistantly loosing 0.5lb - 1lb each week, which isn't huge but least its going down and more importantly i'm beginning to see the difference in my body. :p

Just go back to doing the EE / up the superspeed and hopefully you'll will be rewarded next week.

You've done amazingly well and i'm sure you're body will get going again soon, so hang on in there x

spoke to my C last night going back to EE write everything down, continue with my own challenge of 2litres of plain water a day on top of my normal fluids and have a go at 3 days success express and see if this will give my body a wake up call!

so far so good and i had 7.5/10 syns on EE yesterday and all my water for my challenge! so far ive managed a success express day today :) minds back on track, and my C said she would be very suprised if i wasnt to lose at WI on monday evening lets just hope shes right :).
xx

spoke to my C last night going back to EE write everything down, continue with my own challenge of 2litres of plain water a day on top of my normal fluids and have a go at 3 days success express and see if this will give my body a wake up call!

so far so good and i had 7.5/10 syns on EE yesterday and all my water for my challenge! so far ive managed a success express day today :) minds back on track, and my C said she would be very suprised if i wasnt to lose at WI on monday evening lets just hope shes right :).
xx

Hey! Well Done! Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll see great results xx

well ive managed 3 days on SE, 10 syns and 2l plain water on top of my normal fluids so weekend to battle through and hope to see some results on Mon WI xx

lauratrev said:
2.5lbs off!!!! 4lb to get bk to my lowest and 3 WIs to go!! fingers crossed xxx

Well done. :)

I can't seem to get back into it, lost 4 stone by end sept, but have put on and lost the same 4lb over the past 2 months. This week put on 5lb following surgery. So have now gone on to EE and writing it all down. Lets see what monday brings.

Back