1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

RED DAY HELP!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Missmanolos81, 10 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Missmanolos81

Missmanolos81 Member

Hi I am back at slimming world after a few years. Managed to lose loads of weight last time but its all back on again.

I love green days but I am trying to include red days to so I have a more varied diet. I am finding that I am really hungry on red days. Can anyone help with snacks or things tio fill me up on a red day??

Any help is appreciated xx :confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

For red day snacks I have crabsticks, chicken drumsticks, slices of ham, or a big omelette with onions/mushrooms/ham etc cut into slices and eaten cold.

4. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Chunk up loads of different cold meats in a plastic container , pop in fridge along with chunked up carrot, celery, spring onion etc

Phil x

Last edited: 12 September 2009
  5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I love making the SW muffins from last months magazine and they are syn free.
    Smoked bacon, onion and mushrooms - fry in frylight until all cooked.
    Beat 3 eggs and a spot of skimmed milk and water together to make mixture.
    At bottom of muffin cases (the silicon ones are fantastic), divide the bacon, onion and mushrooms, pour egg mixture over and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 for around 10-15 mins...keep an eye on them!
    These are great and can be used as a free food snack!

6. Missmanolos81

Missmanolos81 Member

thank you for ur suggestions! I will try them all and hopefully enjoy my red days more.

Thank you xx

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Lots of good advice there for you, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

i do find i am more hungry on red days but the weight loss is much better.
    I tend to snack on packet ham, boiled eggs, crab sticks, prawns. fruit and muller lights.

9. Wacky Jacky

Wacky Jacky Size 10 in time for 2010!

I used to always do green days because I felt much fuller than with red days, for the same reasons as yourself. Lack of "carbs" and "bulk" I expect - I've tried all of the suggestions given and they've all helped - you can make up quiches and have them in the fridge to pick on, celery sticks, carrot sticks, raw peppers and low fat cottage cheese is good too are always to hand in my fridge (not only on red days right enough)!

I seem to get better weight losses with a full red week, but I usually do extra easy these days because I feel much more "satisfied" with the variety I'm "allowed" to eat!

Best o'luck'n'stuff!