RED DAY HELP!!

For red day snacks I have crabsticks, chicken drumsticks, slices of ham, or a big omelette with onions/mushrooms/ham etc cut into slices and eaten cold.

Chunk up loads of different cold meats in a plastic container , pop in fridge along with chunked up carrot, celery, spring onion etc

Phil x

Last edited:
I love making the SW muffins from last months magazine and they are syn free.
Smoked bacon, onion and mushrooms - fry in frylight until all cooked.
Beat 3 eggs and a spot of skimmed milk and water together to make mixture.
At bottom of muffin cases (the silicon ones are fantastic), divide the bacon, onion and mushrooms, pour egg mixture over and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 for around 10-15 mins...keep an eye on them!
These are great and can be used as a free food snack!

i do find i am more hungry on red days but the weight loss is much better.
I tend to snack on packet ham, boiled eggs, crab sticks, prawns. fruit and muller lights.

I used to always do green days because I felt much fuller than with red days, for the same reasons as yourself. Lack of "carbs" and "bulk" I expect - I've tried all of the suggestions given and they've all helped - you can make up quiches and have them in the fridge to pick on, celery sticks, carrot sticks, raw peppers and low fat cottage cheese is good too are always to hand in my fridge (not only on red days right enough)!

I seem to get better weight losses with a full red week, but I usually do extra easy these days because I feel much more "satisfied" with the variety I'm "allowed" to eat!

Best o'luck'n'stuff!

Back