Red day losses

Woxywoo

Just wondering if any of you that follow just red days would mind posting your weight loss stats please? As in how much you have lost, how long it's taken and what your weekly averages are.

I've been doing extra easy and have lost 10lbs in 4 weeks but my stomach always feels uncomfortable after my meals, think it's because I'm eating so many carbs a day and they're bloating me. :rolleyes:

Am considering doing just red days for a while to check my theory but don't want to ruin my efforts.

Thank you for any replys :D:D:D xxx

10lbs in 4 weeks is fabulous! If your stomach feels uncomfortable then try reducing the carbs or eating a bit less maybe.
Some people may lose more doing a red week but they do not have bigger losses overall, all plans will result in similar losses over time for most people.

As you have had such good losses on EE, why change things? You won't ruin your efforts by doing red days though.

Thanks Jaylou

I'm quite happy doing extra easy as it is just like eating normally and doesn't even feel like I'm on a diet :D
Think I'll probably switch things round a bit as I've been having things like jacket potatoes or pasta for dinner. Might try something not so carby and just keep the carbs for teatime.

xxx

Green foods doesn't necessarily mean carbs though hun, why not have lentils, beans or chickpeas instead of potatoes, pasta and rice? These can bulk out meals yet are still free on EE and may not make you feel as bloated or uncomfortable.
Good luck!

I do red days

I have just had my 12 week weigh in, but do have a lot to lose I have lost 2 stone 11 1/2 lbs, I do 2 green days a week, but do feel quite bloated and constipated after having a day of all those carbs and usually do not go to the loo the day following a green day.

I do have my heb allowance of potatoes though I still enjoy them but in a more controlled way on red and it works for me and I feel 100% better for losing the high % of carbs that I was having pre sw.

Before sw I ate lots of veg and fibre, but was still quite bloated and constipated and was lucky to go to the loo once every 3/4 days with red I go everyday now and i'm definitely less bloated.

good luck with whatever you decide :D

Thanks for the soccermom,
Well done with your weight loss that is a really good loss in 12 weeks!!! Would love to be able to do that :D

I've just been looking at the Joe's sausages website and am going to order some stuff from there as it all sounds delicious:eating:. Good thing about red days, as you say is the carbs are more controlled so shouldn't have all of the bloating and such.
I'll try red for a week and see how i feel.
xxxx

Woxywoo, don't know if you saw my post yesterday about Joes Sausages, but my order arrived yesterday and they are truly delicious for such low fat ones! I had some with my breakfast today and am a happy bunny, although my breath does smell of garlic as they were the chilli and garlic ones!!X

haha funcurls, I did see your post and went off to look at the link which made my mouth water lol. Their stuff sounds lovely!!

Would you say the sausages taste like normal sausages though or like the low fat ones you can buy in the supermarket? (Gotta justify spending £50 on sausages to hubby and he hates the low fat supermarket ones :sigh:)

Do you follow red days funcurls?

xxx

Back