1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Day Snacks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fizzy Jay, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Fizzy Jay

Fizzy Jay New Member

Slimming World
    Does anyone have any ideas for quick snacks on a red day? On a green day I have pasta sauces and noodles (free) but struggle with similar ideas on a red day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

I have the fish sticks and cucumber sticks, which i munch on. For a quick meal i tend to have minute steaks in a sandwich. You could get some syn free sausages and let them go cold, cold chicken, hard boiled eggs, Gets a bit expensive so i don't have red days often.
  4. Fizzy Jay

Fizzy Jay New Member

Slimming World
    Thanks, I was finding it a bit expensive too. I have never eaten so much fruit and veg in all my life.
  5. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I buy Tesco's tinned mackerel in spicy tomato sauce. You could have that for lunch or as a snack... on Ryvitas, or toast (using HexB) or just on their own if you like them.

Or how about sliced ham, with cottage cheese rolled up inside it?
  6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    i find these days very hard too, green days you can snack on many different things... i tend to have sum ryvita minis or my alpen light bars during the day ... a muller light and i do enjoy sea food sticks xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.