Red Day Snacks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fizzy Jay, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Fizzy Jay

Fizzy Jay New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone have any ideas for quick snacks on a red day? On a green day I have pasta sauces and noodles (free) but struggle with similar ideas on a red day

:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    I have the fish sticks and cucumber sticks, which i munch on. For a quick meal i tend to have minute steaks in a sandwich. You could get some syn free sausages and let them go cold, cold chicken, hard boiled eggs, Gets a bit expensive so i don't have red days often.

4. Fizzy Jay

Fizzy Jay New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, I was finding it a bit expensive too. I have never eaten so much fruit and veg in all my life.

5. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I buy Tesco's tinned mackerel in spicy tomato sauce. You could have that for lunch or as a snack... on Ryvitas, or toast (using HexB) or just on their own if you like them.

Or how about sliced ham, with cottage cheese rolled up inside it?

6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    i find these days very hard too, green days you can snack on many different things... i tend to have sum ryvita minis or my alpen light bars during the day ... a muller light and i do enjoy sea food sticks xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.