Red day .. sweet cravings

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bigtummymummy, 30 January 2010 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have been having red days for the last three days and since then have been craving sweets + chocolate, i have not given in and had any. I do not suffre this on green days.
    Anyone else have this on red days?
    Must be to do with blood sugars but i don't want to have chocolate and a quick sugar rush for that only to be followed by a sugar low... arrgghhhh!!! Think it will be a green day tomorrow to get some garbs on board.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hang on in there hun! Get through today and you'll be really proud of yourself for sticking to the plan. Have you tried the obvious things like an Options drink or an Alpen Light bar? I keep meringue nests in too cos they're really sweet and are only 2.5 syns each. I fill them with sweetened Quark and a couple of grapes or strawberries. They help me when I get cravings and its usually just enought to quell the urge!!!! xxx

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.