Red days...2 HEB choices?!?

sxykyle

Evening everyone :) i just wanted to know it says you can have 2 HEB options on a red day...sometimes i have porridge and soup but today i fancied a salad for my dinner so decided on having 2 packets of porridge but for some reason i feel like it may affect my weigh in i dont know why lol! it just seem alot really for breakfast any one else the same?!?

Hi, I am following the original plan at the moment. I am sure you can have 2 HEB's the same - it shouldnt affect your weight loss x

Thank you :) i hope not cant see it happening though but because it was a big breakfast instantly thought the worst :( have see on mon and if i STS or something at least il know then that something i could change and have a soup next time or something x

sxykyle said:
Thank you :) i hope not cant see it happening though but because it was a big breakfast instantly thought the worst :( have see on mon and if i STS or something at least il know then that something i could change and have a soup next time or something x

You can have whatever you want as your 2 HE's!! There is a HE sub forum at the top of this page for all HE related topics :)

stivesliz said:
Am sure your consultant would probably confirm its ok , but maybe not too often as its better to vary your diet x

My friend has 4 Weetabix everyday and had 3 st off her in 4 months, I know others who only have the same HE's every single day and it hasn't effected them at all :)

My friend has 4 Weetabix everyday and had 3 st off her in 4 months, I know others who only have the same HE's every single day and it hasn't effected them at all :)

Well done to your friend thats amazing!

I know it wouldnt affect weight loss but our consultant would advise to change things round every so often - I try and have at least one HEB different each day - it keeps me on the straight and narrow x

Back