Extra Easy Red days or extra easy

No-one can say that you CAN'T do red days if you want to. How could they stop you?

The information is there on the website for members to see and use if they wish.

I just rejoined an got told there is only ee now if I can get a moment with my consultant I'll ask if it's ok for me to do red or green an let you know???

Personally I wouldn't ask if it was OK for me to do red and green - just say that you are going to do them! You don't need permission.

I was just gonna ask why they no longer exist I've lost 9 lb in about 6 weeks an that's all ee

I looked on the website an there is only ee or esp plans on there

If you use the search feature under other plans or something like that red and green are there

Well, it's been red for me today. I never got to my reunion so never got tempted with packets of crisps, etc., Someone was hit by a train at Harold Wood station, so all trains were cancelled and we all got shot off our train long before I got anywhere near London. I'd only gone one stop, but it took me around another 4 hours to get back home. One good thing though, I did LOTS of walking....I even have the blisters on my toes to prove it! At least when I got in I had the chicken salad that I'd prepared earlier. Off to complete my food diary now as another red day gets completed.

I looked on the website an there is only ee or esp plans on there
As I posted earlier in the thread, if you click on the "Useful Features" tab and put "Our Other Plans" into the search box, there are downloadable PDFs of both the Green and the Original plan.

Well after a disappointing weigh in this morning I am going to do some red plan as I stayed the same it's driving me nuts even more so when once again my freind has been out eaten toot an lost 1lb an half so as of tomoz I'm going red oh maybe minus Sunday for roast let's see if it does make a difference

An Jo I found the bit you said about will have a read through it tonight to refresh my brain

There is no doubt that red days work. I lost close on two and half stone when I was following red days with the occasional green thrown in when I first joined SW back in 2006, and I did all that in just 3 months, dropping from size 18 to 10 in the process. Which is pretty impressive no matter which way you look at it. Unfortunately due to a life threatening illness, I put back on all that I lost, plus more on top. so in an attempt to get trim again I have been following red days since June last year, but have taken lots of breaks from food optimising, some involuntary due to sustained ill health that has completely immobilised me and some breaks voluntary while on a lengthy holiday to recuperate.

Since June I have lost 2 stone, even though I've only been eating healthily here and there, (and watching my weight spike upwards in between times). But now I want to lose the final 18lbs, so a week ago I restarted food optimising and to keep me focussed started a food diary on here at the same time. I had mostly red days and one green day. By Friday, I'd lost 4.2lbs. I was becoming more and more intrigued by EE and EESP but found so much conflicting and confusing information on here that I decided to rejoin SW, even though I can ill afford it, and find out about the EE based plans from the horses mouth.

Even direct from SW, I still find the EE information quite confusing, but I'm sure I'll get my head around it before too long, especially with the information on here.

I do actually think that, even in the SW books and on their website, some of the information on EE and EESP appears to be open to interpretation. Some points certainly need greater clarification as far as minor issues are concerned. So it is hardly surprising when different consultants give differing information, depending on their particular understanding or interpretation of the EE based plans.

One thing all us 'old school' people must be aware of, is that not only do portion sizes of pre-packaged foods change, but so do recipes, meaning that what might have been free on SW last year, suddenly has syns in it this year; or what may have been a Healthy Extra is no longer viewed as one. Even SW change the goal posts! Per example, when I was a member in 2006, a HEB was 28g of porridge with a Scan Bran. Now it's just 35g of porridge. I guess it all keeps us on our toes and keeps the money rolling in for Slimming World as many of us feel compelled to rejoin to get our brains updated with the new info.

I agree I'm trying it see if it makes a difference as I think 9lb over 7weeks is not wow my cousins lost 5lb on ww in two weeks I just can not do all that point counting an must say I'm a lot fuller with two b items an not struggling at lunch because I can have a sandwich with a 4 month old it's all about speed

Lixida you seem to be managing your weight so just stick with what yah know I say an good luck hope your ill health dose not effect you

Lixida you seem to be managing your weight so just stick with what yah know I say an good luck hope your ill health dose not effect you

Thank you so much. I musts admit, I was so keen to try EE and EESP that I rejoined SW and have been doing SP since Saturday. It seems to be paying dividends and am thrilled to say I'm now in the next stone down. I've got a tough few days ahead though as I'm staying in a Travelodge till Saturday evening, so it's cafes, fast foods and Indian takeaway between tonight and when I get back. Aaaaargh. Going to dread getting on the scales on Sunday morning!

That's great I thought about sp but I can not leave the meat alone if hungry but then when I read through a seven day menu on s/w one day had snacks of mini ploughmans Apple ham an pickled onion on sticks? This confused me the read a food diary an realised the protein side of you plate can also be peas as they are a p (lol literally) I've stuck to red this week apart from Sunday I don't weigh at home because my scales are ver inaccurate I weigh tomorrow morning not hopeful though as its around star

well ill done on the next stone down I've got 7 more to go to take me under oh an Indian yuuuuummmmm

but I can not leave the meat alone if hungry

I'm still getting my head around SP Sexyshell135 but I think you can snack on more of the lean meat you've had for your meals. I'm a great carnivore too, but must confess that since I've been doing SP, I've not been at all hungry between meals so not had the desire to snack on anything....other than the occasional cherry tomatoes which has grabbed my hand as I've walked past the bowl. In fact I've been so full that I've been struggling to squeeze in both my HEBs and some days haven't managed them.

The next time I go to group, I'll double check on whether you can snack on P foods and post to let you know....or maybe your consultant would be able to tell you.

Good luck with your weighing in tomorrow.

When I had my beginners meeting she only explained ee I have stuck to mainly fruit an cut out muller lights for low fat natural yoghurt with fruit mixed in so its kinda like sp really but have still turned to the pack of ham a few times this morning was wheatbix natural yog an raspberries strawberries snacked on fruit the has a blt on 400g bread but at the moment I'm starving could. Easily eat some of my chicken thighs but gotta cook them an tonight I'm having steak an a big salad

Back