Extra Easy Red days or extra easy

Hi Lauren

red days, from what I remember, are a bit like Extra Easy SP days now. Limited carbs, unlimited proteins.

It's been a very long time since I did red days (or green!) but given their similarity to EESP day I'd say yes, I do find my weight loss gets a boost when I limit my carbs. But I'm also a lot hungrier, so I only tend to do 1 or 2 days of EESP at a time.

HTH :)

Extra easy sp? What does this mean, I'm doing it alone so not heard of extra easy sp, I know extra easy, red and green days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will defo be trying that, thankyou, and is ok to do that one. Day here and there? Mix it up with red and green days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes you can mix it up with red and green days :)

yes you can, it's supposed to be a boost to the EE plan

Extra Easy began when I was going to group as a target member, but I never got into it as it reminded me of mix to max, which I never lost weight on.

I have always found that I lose most on red days. I have no idea why. But now and then, I find my weight loss slows down, so I throw in a green day which seems to give my metabolism a kick and when I got back to my red day regime my weight loss picks up again. Most odd.

As I say, I never got into EE when I was going to group and just a few weeks after it was introduced, I stopped going, so never really got to grips with it at all. However, with talk of SP and so on, I gather they have refined the eating plan since it's earliest days.

I have tried to understand it, but out of all the plans, I have found it the most complext to get to grips wtih. Maybe I just need a mentor to teach me how it works, but in the meantime, I stick to my lovely red days.

The point about Extra Easy is that it can be what you want it to be. Red - leave out the carbohydrates. Green - leave out the meat/fish.

It's flexible.

Must admit, what I do really like about SW is that you can change the eating plan from day to day. You aren't locked in to non stop reds, non stop greens or even non stop EEs.

In theory the EE eating plan should be the easiest to fit in with the rest of the family and everyday life but I never got to grips with it before leaving group. However, I have just found out that there is a 7 day EE plan on the SW website that you don't need to be logged in to view. I know I'm facing a syn loaded day on Saturday, but maybe once that is out of the way, I'll give the EE plan a go and hope to learn the basics behind it so that I can create my own dishes

I love EE, it really is easy, I do it all the time, with occasionally a couple of EESP days thrown in to my week but not always. 32lbs lost on EE so far just in this year :)

Wow, that's amazing. Really well done.

I've got an EE cookbook and I'm sure I'll find some recipes on here plus the SW sample week of EE recipes. Maybe I ought to give it a try.

Can you tell me what SP's are, how they work and whether or not there is a link to a full list of them anywhere on here, (I've been looking but only found a few odds and ends of info, I'm probably looking in the wrong places)

In the meantime, once again well done on that 32lbs! x

I've have lost 7lb in my first two weeks which is great but I do feel like I've been eating a lot of carbs... My tummy feels quite bloated, but that might also be because I'm eating more fruit than usual. I have been follow EE but have decided to give the red days another go.. I've dug out the info and will see if it helps with bloating.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/348340-extra-easy-sp-plan.html
. . . .

Can you tell me what SP's are, how they work and whether or not there is a link to a full list of them anywhere on here, (I've been looking but only found a few odds and ends of info, I'm probably looking in the wrong places)
. . . . .

SP is a plan. The S stands for speed and the P for protein.

It is an alternative to EE which is only meant to be used for a short time when you need a boost.

Lots more information in this thread

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/348340-extra-easy-sp-plan.html

Gosh, there's a lot of info in that thread. It's going to take me while to work through it.

However, I didn't realised that SP was a separate plan. The fact that it can only be used tor a limited time makes me wonder if it's like the old Success Express, which I never used as our consultant kept it as a closely guarded secret.

Been on mostly green days this week spattered with originals. Was doing well until yesterday when I had a day loaded with syns while at a football match, (fatal as far as my willpower and trying to lose weight are concerned). Thankfully, even after a day full of sweets, pie, chips, saveloy and followed by curry in the evening, I actually lost 1 lb over the week when I weighed myself this morning. Just hoping it doesn't catch up with me and bite me in the bum tomorrow with a weight gain!

Back