Red, Green and all in between

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
I just wanted to find out a bit more about eveyone and ask what day you prefer doing and why? (Including EE) :)

Personally I prefer Extra Easy as there is soo much choice when it comes to syn free foods!
Before I discovered EE I was a GREEN day girl, filled up on pasta, potatoes etc.

I like EE because I can have so many things that I couldn't before for example - spaghetti bolognese, shepherds pie, steak with jacket potato and sooo much more lol.

To be honest, I'm still trying to work out EE. I've read so many threads about it but I'm still baffled. I think I'm gonna stick to my Green days for a while until I get used to SW a bit more.
Scouzer. X

i do a variety or all 3 during the week,depending on what i fancy/have in. Think EE is my favourite tho overall

I like to do Red/Green in the week then do EE on the weekends so I can have different things. I'm still a bit wary of EE because I've heard while it does get a loss it can be quite slow and I would get disappointed lol

I like to do Red/Green in the week then do EE on the weekends so I can have different things. I'm still a bit wary of EE because I've heard while it does get a loss it can be quite slow and I would get disappointed lol

Have you found that you feel better or lose more on certain days?
Scouzer. X

That's a good point, i do lots of ee days and have only lost a pound every week for the last 3. But then if i'm eating things that i enjoy its more likely to be sustainable if slow

I find if I do lots of red I lose more but meat is so expensive when I'm trying to live on JSA :(

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!
STUDENT LOAN HARDLY COVERS MY TUITION FEES!! :mad: I'll have to find a way around that :sigh:, lol.
Scouzer. X

I like having my 2 HExb's for cereal and cereal bars and i also like to have my milk and some cheese on my potatoes or pasta so i am green all the way xx

I'm veggie so green all the time here

I was always starving on the red plan but now I'm veggie so it's green every day for me, and I'm never hungry.

Hoping against hope here......is there anyone who finds they lose MORE with extra easy?
I do EE....my losses have been pretty small but I don't want to do green or red becasue I found them both restrictive for real life and I was starving on red.(I only did them for my first week)

In one of the booklets with SW it says somewhere that with extra easy your consultant will help you decide when to switch to red or green to speed up your losses. I would think from this they are saying it is not as effective for everyone especially if you have less to loose x

Hoping against hope here......is there anyone who finds they lose MORE with extra easy?
I do EE....my losses have been pretty small but I don't want to do green or red becasue I found them both restrictive for real life and I was starving on red.(I only did them for my first week)

A loss is a loss...I stay stick with what you are comfortable with!

I follow EE as I find I have more choice and because I love my syn free bolognese.

Also a good recommendation is to take measurements every 4 weeks as sometimes although you may not lose pounds you may lose inches!

I do mostly red days with an odd green or extra easy thrown in. Red days just fit in better with having to feed my rampant carnivore hubby. I joined SW before EE came out and probably treat it with a little suspision 'cause of that.

I only do EE, as I find red and green far more restrictive in comparism.
If it is slower, and for me it is not yet as I am losing at the same rate as I was doing red/green when I previously did EE, I don't mind as I don't feel I am on a diet.
If I do stop losing completely for a while I will change plans to get it going again but until then it's EE for me.

I mix it up completely, and use mix2max quite often too. I tend to have red days on Monday and Tuesday before WI on Wednesday.

Back