Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Thanks Kay he is right but it's hard to give up the habit! I lost only a pound this week and was completely gutted because I have genuinely worked my butt off so see that result! I feel like I have never worked so hard in my life! But I'm going to try and stay away from them because it had completely affected my mood! Will go on them when I can actually feel a difference too rather than every week! Hope you are having a good week lovely! I'm terrible atm for keeping up date with everyone's diaries including my own! Xx

No probs Gill, catch up when u have time :), I know you and me both are trying to get back to where we were last year. I lost 1.5 lbs this week. I need to lose 2.5 lbs for next week so that I can get my 3 1/2 stone award back that I got last year. If that happens then I will be a very happy bunny. Then finally I would have caught up and I will actually feel like I am restarting and working towards my target if that makes sense. Right now I feel I'm playing catch up :p . I hope next week brings both of us great luck and we have a smashing week ! Well done on your loss too, it's still going in the right direction and that's what's important :) .

Kay xx

Those scales are pesky little devils aren't they?! I lost about 3 inches off my waist a few weeks ago, but put on half an lb - how that's possible I'll never know, but he' right, as you gain muscle you might not lose as much weight, but you will get leaner! :)
XxX

Ah Kay you are so right and that's exactly how I feel too! That I'm catching up on what I had lost! You can prob relate to feeling so angry and disappointed for gaining the weight back on too, as I just am so annoyed still at myself! It's only 7 months til Florida I NEED to do it! And thanks Emma, I know that will happen but it's just believing it atm! X

Just back from gym and swim. Feel shattered! Gonna have a wee power nap tho! I'm thinking of increasing the weights in my workout just the next one up as I feel I can push myself a bit more. Had a bit of a sore head today not sure if that'smy body craving sugar?? Had weetabix so far I'm thinking today I might have a red day since my PT says I should add more protein, fish is protein right? I know chicken is but I'd rather have fish!

Yep fish is protein! Some higher than others (Tuna is something like 26g in 100g), but think all is pretty good, Mozzarella is pretty high too - considering it's a cheese! You're being so good with exercise at the moment, so inspiring! You'll feel so much better the next day if you have something protein rich after a work out. I tend to do quite a lot of edamame/ soya beans in salads with fish or chicken as they're really high in it.
X

Haha thanks Emma! I thought it was but just wanted to be sure! PT says more chicken etc is needed especially working out as much as I am! I my favourite week when I can go a Friday night and Saturday and Sunday! Mon and tues will be my rest days! Aw thank you I do feel really good with the exercise and actually feel I'm getting a really good sleep too! Just had three pieces of haddock! Actually quite enjoyed it and they are so low in calories!! Gonna have some more tonight with some veg to make it a bit more interesting!! Xx

Haddock is delicious! What veg are you thinking of?
X

Sweetcorn!! Love it! Need to eat more veg I think! I'm away to try and get some recipes need to have more variety!! Xx

Oo love Sweetcorn, I've developed a bit of an obsession with drying it in the oven and adding it to soups or mash!
X

Went on the scales today (hehe) I can't break the habit! I'm not even gonna pretend that I can! So showed a two lb loss! So happy! Weighing in on a Wednesday now as that's the day with PT so want to keep him updated!

Ive vet got three pieces of haddock on so another red day. I'm seriously missing rice and potatoes so I'm thinking about making a potato curry Tom! Actually so excited at the thought! For lunch and dinner! I'm def gonna try having more red days though xx

Yeah I do. Trying to have a 100% on plan week this week and hopefully it will bring a nice loss. I haven't lost 2+ since the first two weeks that I started so I'm really focusing on trying to get a loss of around that! X

I started to read through your diary last night will finish Tom as I'm away over to a friends tonight! Good luck with the plan this week Hun xx

Starving today!! I've so far had my usual weetabix and I've had a pineapple lolly. For lunch I made my curry sauce (mushy peas etc which is all free) with some rice, used half a bag of rice and most of the curry sauce! I'm still so hungry! I've even thought of going to the shops and having a treat day! After going on the scales this morning and seeing another pound down! Why oh why do I have to think of chocolate etc when I'm hungry! I'm currently drinking my water, I'm either gonna make chips later or super noodles. Haven't been to the gym yet I'm thinking I might just go at tea time and hopefully it won't be too busy! I'm def in a lazy mood today though so if I don't go today il be in first thing Tom morning working extra hard!

Wahhh woken up by drunks an hour ago and still awake! Was in bed fairly early too to be fresh as a daisy for the gym in 3 hours! Ah well I've managed to catch up on a few diaries! Still deciding what kind of day to have, I'm craving chips so I'm thinking just a green day as per! Have enjoyed having a couple of red days and think they have def contributed really well to weight loss so far! It's def the boast I needed to keep focused though! I'm so pleased with myself for not caving into going to the shops too! Kids have been away this weekend and I've chosen to do diddly squat all weekend just bliss! They back lunchtime tomorrow so gym and tidy up a bit then it's taking the to swimming lessons and chill with them the rest of the afternoon! Off to look at some recipes now before trying to catch a couple of hours kip! Xx

Scales this morning showed another pound down!! Woop woop!! That's 5lb so far really shocked but so happy as last week was so disappointing with such a small loss! Still got until Wednesday to weigh in properly but I'm actually really happy with 5! Feeling really positive today about not eating crap! I just hope I can keep this up!! This is gonna sound really weird though...... The way I curb the carvings is to smell something instead! Last night I was smelling Nutella which actually didn't really appeal to me and I've had a biscuit by my side too, it does sound really strange (I promise I'm not a weirdo!!) but it really for some reason helps me! I most of the time believe that things smell better than they taste!! Ha! I'm away to have a cuppa soon with some poached eggs and beans for breakie, going make sw chips for lunch and dinner will be weetabix I think. I'm gonna make it a big breakie too am totes hungry!!!

Back