Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Got my chips on now I'm so excited for them! I'm undecided whether to sprinkle some curry powder on them too not sure if that would work! Or if it's cajun you are meant to add? Anyway feeling good am away to chill now and continue with breaking bad!

Green day
weeatbix and semi skimmed milk hea and heb
sw chips eggs and beans
3 pineapple lollies and banana
water

not added tea not sure what I'm going to have xx

5?! Bloomin' hell sweetie, that's amaziiiinng! :D Sorry I've missed a few posts, I'm so bad with internetting at weekends!
X

I'm normally an everyday weigher, but after this weekend i fully intend to ignore them till Friday! XD

Official weigh in 6lbs off!! Really happy and I've been so good all week!! Loss next week will be low tho! A stone to catch up tho! Had more red days this week been enjoying spicy chicken too mmm!

Ah 6 is amazzeeeeeiiinnngg! :D So pleased for you! It's looking like a STS for me this week, wanna lend me your PT? :p
X

I'm so glad you're back in full swing! :D
X

Official weigh in 6lbs off!! Really happy and I've been so good all week!! Loss next week will be low tho! A stone to catch up tho! Had more red days this week been enjoying spicy chicken too mmm!

WELL DONE Gilly !! 6lbs is a fab loss hun ! :talk017: ... can I borrow your PT too :D ! I think you will catch up on last year in no time ! I am chasing the same too lol . I hope you have another smashing week on plan, all your hard work and determination is paying off ! Keep doing what your doing, your doing brill ! Hope its another smashing loss this week, got my fingers crossed for you hun :fingerscrossed: .

Kay xx

Haha I sure he would love that, all these ladies wanting him!! He is really good though!! Thanks so much Kay am really chuffed! I'm sure next weeks loss won't be as much as it was quite big this week but it's all going the right way! I already feel better and not bloated etc! So it feels nice!! Yeah hopefully another 4 or 5 weeks to get the remaining stone off and then to carry on with the rest!! Woooooo!!! Xx

Red day

2 alpen lights choc n fudge heb
milk hea
2 packsof sweet chilli chicken (no skin) 310 cals per pack
Banana
3 apples

the chicken was so yum! Going to do the same session as today in the gym, really worked hard and really just want to keep it up! It's going to be hard getting to the gym this weekend as I have the kiddies my mum may babysit for an hour again for me! If not I'm going to have to try and do as much as I can at home! Think I will have another red day Tom and buy the chicken again! Not sure if they have syn values for the sweet chilli bit, but they are still low cals! Xx

Lost another 2lbs this morning! Aw I love this! It's great to see I'm nearly at the 14s again! I honestly thought I was heading for the 16s! I really think red days are having a big impact on me too as it genuinely seems to have fallen off this week! I really thought all I would lose is two at weigh in next wed but it's already off! No way I'm letting it back on too! Red day planned I think xx

Last edited:
Think I might have to switch to red days next week to get this pesky Chinese food off! So pleased for you :D
X

Thanks Hun! It's worth a try! You do quite a lot of exercise too! My trainer says your ripping your muscles but protein (chicken eggs etc) helps repair them! I'm trying to have more red days as well as it coming off, it's making the diet a bit more interesting for me again!

Red day

Breakfast 1 alpen light and a slice of warburtons bread with some yummy ham! Heb
Lunch 2 hard boiled eggs with sweet chilli chicken pack
Dinner sweet chilli chicken pack
apples and bananas
water!!

Im obsessed with this chicken!! At the weekend I'm going to make the curry sauce again and have it with chips! I really can't wait to have it actually, it kinda seems like a treat! I'm completely uninterested in crap foods at the moment too, sick of seeing Easter eggs all over the place too!! I just hope when the kids get loads of them from everyone that I can resist them as incase you have guessed chocolate is my biggest craving!!

Thanks Hun! It's worth a try! You do quite a lot of exercise too! My trainer says your ripping your muscles but protein (chicken eggs etc) helps repair them! I'm trying to have more red days as well as it coming off, it's making the diet a bit more interesting for me again!

Red day

Breakfast 1 alpen light and a slice of warburtons bread with some yummy ham! Heb
Lunch 2 hard boiled eggs with sweet chilli chicken pack
Dinner sweet chilli chicken pack
apples and bananas
water!!

Im obsessed with this chicken!! At the weekend I'm going to make the curry sauce again and have it with chips! I really can't wait to have it actually, it kinda seems like a treat! I'm completely uninterested in crap foods at the moment too, sick of seeing Easter eggs all over the place too!! I just hope when the kids get loads of them from everyone that I can resist them as incase you have guessed chocolate is my biggest craving!!

I've been So bad with exercise this week, was * week and just haven't gotten back into it, keep putting off Jillian! Though am going to get a new crosstrainer from Argos tonight because mine's broken! I'm not really a huge meat fan, boy's always moaning about me not eating enough protein!

Must be so hard having little ones and resisting the urge to eat all the nice bits they have! I like childish food, I'd find it so difficult not to pick! :)
X

Honestly Emma it really is! There is usually treats in for them for the weekend when they are here so it can be really tough to resist them! They had steak pie for tea last night with mashed potatoes and waffles, really could have had a wee portion of the steak pie but the calories in it was ridiculous! I'm contemplating a wee walk at the moment cos if I don't I think il end up napping!! Are you working today?

Im sure you will get back into your exercise as you usually are so good! He's right you def need to add more in! Am really the same as you as I'd prefer green days but now that I'm getting a bit more educated with food I know it's best now! Xx

Honestly Emma it really is! There is usually treats in for them for the weekend when they are here so it can be really tough to resist them! They had steak pie for tea last night with mashed potatoes and waffles, really could have had a wee portion of the steak pie but the calories in it was ridiculous! I'm contemplating a wee walk at the moment cos if I don't I think il end up napping!! Are you working today?

Im sure you will get back into your exercise as you usually are so good! He's right you def need to add more in! Am really the same as you as I'd prefer green days but now that I'm getting a bit more educated with food I know it's best now! Xx

If me and Boy had babies I'd have such trouble not eating cakes after baking and chips and nuggets, might have to stick to dogs, at least I'm not tempted by their food!
I've still been doing my 30 day challenges, just not getting any cardio in, which is awful! I've gotten a bit stuck on cereals at the moment, seem to be craving them all the time, my dinners have had no protein for weeks!
X

Back