Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Can you be my cook please? Haha x

Yes!! Seriously, I miss cooking for people, I've been eating low calorie lately, rather than just SW to get ready for USA, I really miss cooking proper meals, come over and I'll feed you up :)
XxX

woah, I really need to try that fajitah-whatsit-thingy, it sounds amazing, I'm starving too and am a real carb addict! I've got some chicken in the fridge, I guess if I have more pasta than chicken (which suits me fine) it can be sinned. What am I on about - diet starts tomorrow! woohoo lol

You guys are fabulous :) x

woah, I really need to try that fajitah-whatsit-thingy, it sounds amazing, I'm starving too and am a real carb addict! I've got some chicken in the fridge, I guess if I have more pasta than chicken (which suits me fine) it can be sinned. What am I on about - diet starts tomorrow! woohoo lol

You guys are fabulous :) x

it really does sound amazing!! I'm making a mushy pea curry at the weekend all the ingredients sounds yuck but blended together it's the best curry I've ever had!! And all free on green :D Aww have some goodies for me since I can't!!

I tried those Special K chewy choc bars they meant to be heb I've had two today they were really yum!

We are pretty fabulous Emma and I! Haha xx

We are the cream of the crop, let's face it ;)

Yeah May 24th, can't wait, I was all panicky, thinking I only had a month left, but then I realized it was 2, so I've calmed down a bit now!!
I'm going to have to try the curry, I keep meaning to but the ingredients always put me off :p
XxX

Yeah you are doing so well just keep focused try not to worry too much about the numbers, just keep going as you are!!

Honestly it really is good, I like it cos I has a bit of a sweetness too it! Try it when you get the chance! I'm a bit confused with my chicken pack I think I've read it wrong!

It says 200g on the pack, then near it it's says reccommended serving. On the back it says 200g. 100g is 116 cals but then it says recommended serving is 3! So does that mean 3 x 200g making the packet 600g I'm confused.com!!!

Yeah you are doing so well just keep focused try not to worry too much about the numbers, just keep going as you are!!

Honestly it really is good, I like it cos I has a bit of a sweetness too it! Try it when you get the chance! I'm a bit confused with my chicken pack I think I've read it wrong!

It says 200g on the pack, then near it it's says reccommended serving. On the back it says 200g. 100g is 116 cals but then it says recommended serving is 3! So does that mean 3 x 200g making the packet 600g I'm confused.com!!!

Ooh I've not got the foggiest, that sounds so confusing, I'm terrible at working out serving sizes etc when it's not clearly printed. Maybe post a pic of the nutrition stuff when you get a sec? I'll see if I can fathom it out. Is it in pieces? Maybe it means 3 pieces?....
XxX

Ah no! Has it given you calories per 100g or per serving size? if it's per 100g you're safe, if it's per 3 I think you might have had a bit of a whoopsie!
XxX

Yeah calories are per 100g! I think just to be safe i won't be buying it again! Thanks for helping :D Xx

If it's 116 calories per 100g you're totally safe! Don't fret! :)
XxX

Ok phew! Thanks again! I had a good workout today in the gym so I'm sure everything is fine! I'm so scared of putting on weight again! Easter is the next hurdle!!!

Your metabolism's probably quite high at the mo, so even if it was more you'd still probably be alright. Fortunately for me I'm not a chocolate person, I tend to treat myself to a new DVD for Easter instead!!
XxX

I know I really wish I wasn't a chocolate person like you!!! Honesty disgusting the amount of chocolate I could eat! When I think of the calories I used to eat eating some of the things I did it really makes me feel ashamed!! To be honest at the time I probably wouldn't have cared how many cals were in each thing any I was more enjoying thentaste! Nothing is worth being fat for though. When I'm at target I'd like to think that's what I will use my syns so that I don't go mad! Not now anything will set me off, I can feel it! That's a good idea though it's just hard cos the kids will have loads! Hard not to sneak a bit here and there! If I can get through Easter this time without the disaster of Christmas/jan/feb then I can really get through anything!! Haha x

Lost 5lbs this week amazing after last weeks 6!!! Woo hoo!! Xx

Yay ! Gilly so happy for you ! :talk017: 5lbs is a super duper loss ! Your smashing it every week hun ! :D Hat's off to you for your determination each week ! Your really inspiring me to keep going to. I'm sure next week you'll get your 3.5 award can't wait ! Have you caught up on last year now hun ?

Kay xx

No I lost 4 stone so I'm 9lbs to still catch up on Hun! Thanks! And you inspire me too chick hope you are enjoying all your gorgeous soup that you're making! Xx

Yay ! going my your turbo charged losses that will be yours in 2 weeks then hun. No problem ! :D So happy for you . :)

Kay xx

It's definitely gonna go slower I think, there's no way I could pull another 6 and 5, I will actually be happy with 3 to get my stone off, in three weeks. Already I'm a pound down this morning so hopefully with another two off anything else would be a bonus I'm looking forward to being in the 14s again and seeing how far I can go, without having a slipup too. Before I did have a couple and manage to get on with plan. I'm still early on into the diet again to do that. Anyway trainer today! Will post my eats later! Xx

I've been reading up about joining SW online, not sure I could stick to it as well if I haven't got someone weighing me though. I rarely stay at group anyway and it's £40 off if you join online. *sigh* If I sign up online and don't stick to it, I've wasted more than the £40 I save though, haven't I?! Besides, my scales are so inaccurate it's ridiculous. I can lose 1-3lb in a second (and gain), just be stepping off and back on them! and they're digital lol

Agggh!!

Back