Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

ah let me know how you get on?! X

thanks sweety - I had a nando's for lunch today- butterfly chicken, spicy rice and green salad - sin free :D

weighed in at 5.30 tonight and have lost 6lb! really chuffed. X

thank you darling, so chuffed as I was never 100% convinced EE would work but it's bloody fab. I love it. I should keep a diary really, I have done so online, just not on here. Maybe I'll type it up this week :)
Went to Jamie's Italian on Saturday night, had a pint of lager, then checked the sin value and almost died. Had a burger in Jamie's and counted the sins - total for the day = 21 agggh! - so just ate reduced sins all week. X

edit: just started a thread here for my diary http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/338656-luminas-food-diary.html
- copied it from the SW website but will type it all next week :) x

Last edited:
Gym again this morning was raining this morning didn't fancy running outside so spent an hour in the gym ten mins on the treadmill. Rain is away so hoping it clears up and il go for a little run around if it all dries up! Feeling sore in places today which is good haha! Ended up seeing my trainer today, starting to think he lives in that place he is always there! Anyway I'm probably gonna be off until Sunday tea time so hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Looking forward to mummy day on Sunday!! Xx

Have a lovely mummy's day Gilly! :)
XxX

Ahhhh I'm struggling big time tonight to not eat mini wagon wheels!! They only 81 calories so prob be like 4 or 5 syns? I know one will set me off!

My eats today haven't been all that much

3 pineapple lollies (135 cals)
2 small packs of chicken tikka. (280 cals)
punnet of strawberries (not sure cals)

so technically I could have something else to eat but I have this no eating after 7 rule! Sipping on water it is for me!

Managed to not anything bad last night! Nights are just the worst!!

Sts ts at the mo! Boo! Losses are definitely slowing now which sucks! Bit worried about eating steak pie today esp since I'm STS and I'm sure it could easily go up just eating something bad! So far I've have 2 bananas and going to try keep it light after the meal! Why does food have to be so depressing!! Hope everyone has a lovely day today! X

Managed to not anything bad last night! Nights are just the worst!!

Sts ts at the mo! Boo! Losses are definitely slowing now which sucks! Bit worried about eating steak pie today esp since I'm STS and I'm sure it could easily go up just eating something bad! So far I've have 2 bananas and going to try keep it light after the meal! Why does food have to be so depressing!! Hope everyone has a lovely day today! X

Hey Gilly, well done on the will power hun and resisting :p, I know its tough ! I've had to smell such wonderful food this week and stick with my salads, I want my 4 stone so badly on Tuesday. I was just saying to Lauren, the scales play funny games with us sometimes even when we've had a good week. I hope and pray this week turns out to be a great week for all of us. Hope you had a smashing weekend. Oh and remember what you did with that donut , there always fairy liquid if something is tempting you too much :D, I love that, I might use that trick myself ! hehe Hope gym is going fab for you ! :)

Kay xx

Hey Gilly, well done on the will power hun and resisting :p, I know its tough ! I've had to smell such wonderful food this week and stick with my salads, I want my 4 stone so badly on Tuesday. I was just saying to Lauren, the scales play funny games with us sometimes even when we've had a good week. I hope and pray this week turns out to be a great week for all of us. Hope you had a smashing weekend. Oh and remember what you did with that donut , there always fairy liquid if something is tempting you too much :D, I love that, I might use that trick myself ! hehe Hope gym is going fab for you ! :)

Kay xx

aw thank you it's at night time which is the hardest! Well done you resisting too! Think we are stronger than we think sometimes! We had a mini party for my friends two girls yesterday and there was tons of food and I really wasn't bothered by any of it! Come night time I was really craving for it! Sometimes just smelling it is enough for me, but last night I think was the worst!! I really hope you get your 4 stone award!! Everything is crossed for you chick!! I know it's a waste but the fairy liquid does work obviously!! Ha! Not managed the gym since Friday so I'm definitely going running in my lunch hour tomorrow and Tuesday! I need to make sure I'm running as much as I can to improve each time!! Xx

aw thank you it's at night time which is the hardest! Well done you resisting too! Think we are stronger than we think sometimes! We had a mini party for my friends two girls yesterday and there was tons of food and I really wasn't bothered by any of it! Come night time I was really craving for it! Sometimes just smelling it is enough for me, but last night I think was the worst!! I really hope you get your 4 stone award!! Everything is crossed for you chick!! I know it's a waste but the fairy liquid does work obviously!! Ha! Not managed the gym since Friday so I'm definitely going running in my lunch hour tomorrow and Tuesday! I need to make sure I'm running as much as I can to improve each time!! Xx

Well I have a trick that I can share like your fairy liquid one. When the others are cooking in the house, then I light a candle or some incense sticks to overpower the food smell and it normally works. Failing that I put myself to bed early lol :D how sad are we, the things we have to do for weightloss. I tell you Gilly, when I get to target I will remember how hard it was for me to get there and never gain weight again ever !

Kay xx

Well I have a trick that I can share like your fairy liquid one. When the others are cooking in the house, then I light a candle or some incense sticks to overpower the food smell and it normally works. Failing that I put myself to bed early lol :D how sad are we, the things we have to do for weightloss. I tell you Gilly, when I get to target I will remember how hard it was for me to get there and never gain weight again ever !

Kay xx

thats a good idea!! Will need to try that!! Oh I know and you are over half way there now so you will be there before you know it!! I used to worry sometimes when I'm at target that I may start eating rubbish again, but now I know that I could have a treat day and for the rest of the week be super good! We will never gain the weight again it's too much bloody hard work getting it off!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and will check in up with you on Tuesday! Fingers crossed for your 4 stone :D Xxx

Hi Gill, hope you're well. Just popping in to subscribe on the recommendation of the lovely Kay. Looking forward to having a good read through your diary, you're doing amazingly so well done you xxx

Hi Gill, hope you're well. Just popping in to subscribe on the recommendation of the lovely Kay. Looking forward to having a good read through your diary, you're doing amazingly so well done you xxx

Aw hey Bev great to have you here! I was doing well but i'm playing catch up at the mon after a two month blip but will get there! You have done amazingly well too, I was reading your diary the other day about you buying smaller clothes! Such an amazing feeling!! Will try not to bore you too much!!!

and thank you Kay that was lovely of you :DXx

Last edited:
Aw hey Bev great to have you here! I was doing well so I'm still playing catch up at the mo but will get there! You have done amazingly well too, I was reading your diary the other day about you buying smaller clothes! Such an amazing feeling!! Will try not to bore you too much!!!

and thank you Kay that was lovely of you (the comments and the recommendation) :DXx

So yesterday for Mother's Day at the mammas house for lunch/dinner I had a big plate full of veg (peas, sweetcorn,veggie mash no butter or milk, roasted veg in soy sauce) and a really small piece of steak pie even smaller than the kids!

The roasted veg may have had syn value but consider that meal was the only thing I had apart from two bananas in the morning don't think it mattered! Managed to resist millionaires cheesecake! And chocolate fudge cake! And stuck with melon. Last night my sweet urges were not too bad either!

Scales this his morning showing the god damn same!! What if I get no loss this week?? Run today on my lunch and tomorrow see I if I can at least squeeze a lb!!

Hi Gilly!

Sorry I've been totally away from computers this weekend, missed catching up with everyone's diaries! Sorry to hear your losses have slowed, but just think, the scales might be staying the same, but your probably SO much fitter and toned than ever before. I've been SO off plan this weekend!
Hope you had a lovely Mummy's day with munchkins!
XxX

Hi Gilly!

Sorry I've been totally away from computers this weekend, missed catching up with everyone's diaries! Sorry to hear your losses have slowed, but just think, the scales might be staying the same, but your probably SO much fitter and toned than ever before. I've been SO off plan this weekend!
Hope you had a lovely Mummy's day with munchkins!
XxX

Ah will pop over to your diary in a mo! Yeah even if they have slowed I can't complain after losing so much in a small space of time! I had no energy on my mini run today as I hadn't had breakfast or lunch so was so hungry after the run had my chicken on standby! Am thinking I'm needing to have more green days now and then I'm gonna get sick of eating chicken all the time! It's like doing the Atkins diet!!! Clothes are getting much looser so not all bad!! Xx

Hello hello :p, just popped by to wish u loads of luck for tomorrow hun. Hope the scales tip downwards and you have a super duper loss. I did ok today and am happy, hope you have a smile on you face too tomorrow :). Good luck !

Kay xx

Back