Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Thanks Katie that would be great! Right I'm off to my mums, we are away to do some power walking and then I'm either gonna go to the gym or curves. Getting my hair coloured back blonde (dyed it dark brown) as I'm hating my hair so don't want it full of chlorine from the swimming! Xx
have a lovely day with your mum chick Xxx

Here to sub! Congrats on your loss this week! :)

Thanks Katie was just working! (In a nursery) full of Friday madness! Hope you had a good day too! I made the kids diet coke chicken for tea since they asked for it and had some leftover for lunch today which was so yum! Went to curves after work too!
Going to see 50 shades tomorrow really hope it's good!! :D Xx

Thanks Gemsta great to have you here x

Thanks Katie was just working! (In a nursery) full of Friday madness! Hope you had a good day too! I made the kids diet coke chicken for tea since they asked for it and had some leftover for lunch today which was so yum! Went to curves after work too! Going to see 50 shades tomorrow really hope it's good!! :D Xx Thanks Gemsta great to have you here x
ohhhh I can picture the madness bet your glad it's Friday :)

Diet coke chicken sounds good how do you make yours chick ??

Well done getting the exercise done :)

Ohhh let me know about 50 shades I want to see it too!!

I've had an okay day can't wait for a lovely big breakfast in the morning tho :) Xxx

Yes I only work part time, 3 days so it's fine don't think I could be there full time!
I fry frozen chicken fillets/strips with chopped onion, mix in a bowl can of diet coke, 6 table spoons of passata and a little sprinkle of light soy sauce and add to pan and let it simmer away! It's so good!
I will chick, it's meant to be good so hopefully won't be disappointed!
The fasting must of been a dampener on your day! Are you going to have your famous panacakes? I might try them tommorow actually! X

Yes I only work part time, 3 days so it's fine don't think I could be there full time! I fry frozen chicken fillets/strips with chopped onion, mix in a bowl can of diet coke, 6 table spoons of passata and a little sprinkle of light soy sauce and add to pan and let it simmer away! It's so good! I will chick, it's meant to be good so hopefully won't be disappointed! The fasting must of been a dampener on your day! Are you going to have your famous panacakes? I might try them tommorow actually! X
Ohhh 3 days doesn't sound too bad I think people like you deserve a medal putting up with a class full of kids :)
Ohhh thanks I will give that a try do you add any veggies or what do you have with yours ??
The fast days can be tough I try go till tea time with just water & fruity read my son brought his little friend home and she was ment to get picked up at half 6 but came at half 7 I felt sickly with hunger then but feel fine now and I'm safely tucked up in bed :)
Ohhh I ordered some new quarks from Tesco so there coming tomorrow I'm planning on baked porridge oats for breakfast there so good ;-)
Pancakes will probably be Sunday breakfast
Here's the quarks incase you like it

image-1640328890.jpg

Xxx

I noticed the quark and the new favours from your thread! That's so good, love quark! Have you tried mixing a white chocolate options sachet into the normal quark? It tastes just like the top of a cheesecake! Might be even better with the new flavours!
Wow all day until 7ish to eat! Why do you fast though? You look great! Why don't you just continue with what you are doing? Had a wee look at your profile with your wedding photo! You looked stunning! Bet you felt amazing! Dress was gorge!
Me too I was in bed for 8.30pm so rock'n'roll! Kids are away to their dads this weekend back tomorrow night so it's been great to chill! Set alarm for 8 to potentially head to curves for 8.30 but will see, might sleep in a bit! Xx

I noticed the quark and the new favours from your thread! That's so good, love quark! Have you tried mixing a white chocolate options sachet into the normal quark? It tastes just like the top of a cheesecake! Might be even better with the new flavours! Wow all day until 7ish to eat! Why do you fast though? You look great! Why don't you just continue with what you are doing? Had a wee look at your profile with your wedding photo! You looked stunning! Bet you felt amazing! Dress was gorge! Me too I was in bed for 8.30pm so rock'n'roll! Kids are away to their dads this weekend back tomorrow night so it's been great to chill! Set alarm for 8 to potentially head to curves for 8.30 but will see, might sleep in a bit! Xx
I've tried it with choc options but not white will give it a go I've been mixing quark with jam and having it on top of crisp bakes I'm obssessed I love it :)
I think I'm only doing the fasts as I'm going away in about 5 weeks and I'm paranoid about a bikini I'm going to do 800 cal days on Monday & Friday's !!
Awww thanks lovely we got married in Thailand almost 2 years ago I let my weigh drop to 7.10 and now realize I was just too obsessed with seeing the numbers go lower on the scales I need to find where I'm comfortable and press pause and stay there haha if only :)
Will be trying the diet coke chicken :)
Me and hubby have decided tonight will consist of the voice then 50 shades as he has one of those box things that we can get all the new films on EXCITED to see it !!
A sleep in sounds like heaven to a session of curves ;-) Xxx

Haha I did notice you like your crispy bakes with quark ;) will need to try them, so stuck in my ways sometimes in what I eat!
Ah that sounds like a great night in! Going to the pics at 11 so gonna nip to asda and get some fruit/carrot sticks or something to munch on! Gonna leave off the water too as I've been going every 30 mins! Hehe!
Have you heard about this dress that some people see white and gold and others see it blue and black? So cool and weird! First saw it white and gold and this morning it's blue and black!! X

Haha I did notice you like your crispy bakes with quark ;) will need to try them, so stuck in my ways sometimes in what I eat! Ah that sounds like a great night in! Going to the pics at 11 so gonna nip to asda and get some fruit/carrot sticks or something to munch on! Gonna leave off the water too as I've been going every 30 mins! Hehe! Have you heard about this dress that some people see white and gold and others see it blue and black? So cool and weird! First saw it white and gold and this morning it's blue and black!! X
hahaha I do thin there my fave :)
Preparing for the pics is fab chick I also see you like the chicken from Asda the sweet chilli one and tandoori are my faves !!
Ohhhh the water is awful in this cold weather I need to go everything I feel the cold I've danced in a que to pay for shopping well not proper danced but that is what I probably look like if people looked hahaha hope you not the pics make sure you let me know :)
Just commented on the dress pic I know I'm ment to see blue and black but couldn't I'll keep looking at it tho Xxx

Will def let you know how the film is today! :D I don't think you are necessarily meant to see blue and black it's just people's vision on it is different, not sure how it works! Yes I love the Piri Piri one from tesco that's my fav, chicken can be so dry sometimes so it's nice to have a wee bit a flavour added! X
Ohhh I'll try the Piri Piri on too have a lovely day chick Xxx

Really enjoyed 50 shades! I wasn't too sure about him playing Christian in the film but he was great! Can't wait for the next one! Although you defo see ALOT of her :rolleyes:

So I nipped to sainsburys in the way home and picked up piri piri chick and yuck it isn't as nice as tescos one so I've only eaten half! I picked up some quark and mix a white choc options sachet through it, ate the whole thing and now lovely and full! Picked up some munchies for the kids tonight and carrot sticks for me :Dxxx

Really enjoyed 50 shades! I wasn't too sure about him playing Christian in the film but he was great! Can't wait for the next one! Although you defo see ALOT of her :rolleyes: So I nipped to sainsburys in the way home and picked up piri piri chick and yuck it isn't as nice as tescos one so I've only eaten half! I picked up some quark and mix a white choc options sachet through it, ate the whole thing and now lovely and full! Picked up some munchies for the kids tonight and carrot sticks for me :Dxxx
Awww I'm glad you enjoyed it gill not happy about seeing lots of her us woman always miss out haha !!
Mmmmm I'll be trying you quark with white choc soon sounds delish :)
Your soooo good carrot sticks for snacking that's fab chick in just about to set off to drop kiddies off speak later Xxx
P.s I still see white & gold haha Xxx

Enjoy Katie!

And guess what I made! Banana pancakes :) they turned out ok actually, more like an omelette if I'm honest but nice! Gonna buy some sweetner for next time! Still quite hungry so looking forward to my carrot sticks!! Red day and been good! Scales this morning have showed I've went down quite a few lbs yay! So looking forward to Thursday just need to keep up the good work! Xx

Attachments

• image-1804278869.jpg
    image-1804278869.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 12
Back