Red/Green/EE?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kellylouisemc, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. kellylouisemc

kellylouisemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm just curious if you all do red, green or ee?

I used to do r & g before ee came out and I've been doing ee but the last 2 weeks I've maintained and gained so changed and did red and green out of the new mag this week and lost 4lb!!

So this got me thinking what plan do you guys follow and why?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. mummyClark

mummyClark Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I only do EE and havent had any problems x

5. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    I almost always do Extra Easy, for a number of reasons.

The first is that EE was the main plan which was explained to me when I joined Slimming World - Red & Green days were briefly explained, but my C focused mainly on Extra Easy. I don't understand Red and Green days, and don't really intend to start looking into them - I think I'd only confuse myself :confused:

The second is that EE just seems to have so much more freedom. You can literally eat what you want, when you want. Which I understand could be a negative point to some people, but it's exactly what I love about the plan :drool:

If I'm looking for an extra boost, I might try a few days/week of Success Express. I don't want to baffle you with the ins and outs of that plan, but basically it focuses more on superfree foods. There are lots of threads about it on here :)

Not everyone will find that the same plan suits them. It's about finding what works best for you. Good luck xx

6. notcomfortable

notcomfortable Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.18%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I feel that EE is in a weird way too easy. I prefer red and green because i have to think more about it as the day goes on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.