Red, Green or a bit of both.. !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by canaryellow, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi.. :D

Any suggestions, is RED or GREEN better for losses.. ( did u like what i done with changing the font colour lol )

or some days of one, and the rest of the other ?
    would love to hear what you think...

also... if you dont have syns, will it matter ??

thanks

Kel x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Most people say red works for them. I say a bit of both works best for me. As for the syns, some find they have better weight losses by having all their syns! I think it's best to have at least some of them because otherwise you'll eventually go crazy.

Ta da!

(If I had a pound for every time someone asked this question....:D)

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    If i want quick loses, on green i cut out bread esp so if i am eating potatoes.....no suggestions for red cause im a red day phobe!

5. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi I lost 4st on green days alone. I do like meat but found that a h/e portion of it was enough for me. I do however, love rice, pasta and potatoes and of course fruit and veg. I used to make a lovely chunky veg soup on green. Using pots and other veg including a whole tin of baked beans and processed peas I would also put in three lamb stock cubes and cook until veg was soft. It is delish and only three syns for a large pan.

6. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    soup

Love sound of that soup yummy..:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.