Red, green or extra easy?

Miss helpme

Hi All

I have been trying this diet on and off for the last 8 months and never seem to loose too much (although this could be because of the amount of time i have cheated on it) lol!! However i have been doing it properly for the last 4 weeks and still dont seem to be loosing much! So I am now wanting to know which one of these make you loose the most weight? Im usually doing extra easy but then I try to red days too! (i have only done 1 green day over the last 4 weeks and this is because im a big meat eater)... ive also noticed that there is the mix to match days too!!

Which day works for you? Im looking at trying a different diet but before I do I thought i would see what you all do and try something different on this diet before I change!!

Thanks for any help you can give me :)

Hi All

I have been trying this diet on and off for the last 8 months and never seem to loose too much (although this could be because of the amount of time i have cheated on it) lol!! However i have been doing it properly for the last 4 weeks and still dont seem to be loosing much! So I am now wanting to know which one of these make you loose the most weight? Im usually doing extra easy but then I try to red days too! (i have only done 1 green day over the last 4 weeks and this is because im a big meat eater)... ive also noticed that there is the mix to match days too!!

Which day works for you? Im looking at trying a different diet but before I do I thought i would see what you all do and try something different on this diet before I change!!

Thanks for any help you can give me :)

Do you really want to lose weight? You need to put 100% effort in and it will happen for you.

People all over the world are losing weight on SW - it works.

On this forum there are people who are losing weight. What are they eating? Follow their food diaries!

Write your own food diary and let us help you. Just small changes make a huge difference.

Copy the people who are losing weight on slimming world.

Post onto this thread what you are eating each day and we'll provide input.
x

Do you really want to lose weight? You need to put 100% effort in and it will happen for you.

People all over the world are losing weight on SW - it works.

On this forum there are people who are losing weight. What are they eating? Follow their food diaries!

Write your own food diary and let us help you. Just small changes make a huge difference.

Copy the people who are losing weight on slimming world.

Post onto this thread what you are eating each day and we'll provide input.
x

I have got my diary online... maybe I need to follow your diet you have lost an amazing amount of weight!! Well done!! I have put on 2lb this week but that was probably from eating lunch at nandos and eating a whole bag of popcorn at the cinema yesterday!!! But i need to give it 100% and stop wanting to snack all day too... I think the problem with me at the moment is im off work after dislocating my shoulder so im sat most of the day thinking of what to eat!!! But this is the thing i really need to stop doing. As of today im thinking in a different way... ive just walked to the drs and back which took me approx 40 mins and walking is the exercise im going to start with and when my arm is better im going to do other exercise too! But thanks for the idea of following other peoples diaries im going to start looking at some today!! :)

Hi there

I started off on EE -but I have been doing all red days for about 10 weeks I think ... I find they work better for me as I have to restrict my carbs and thats a good thing for me ;), I have to say that the 2 heBs that you get on the red plan is now plenty of carbs for me..
Dinner tonight is home made burgers , home made wedges (B) and a big ole salad mmmmm .....
I think everyone is right about the commitment though -This is the 1st time I have found losingweight easy and I really think part of it is down to having found the right "eating plan" for me at the right time...
I hope you find what works for you...

Thanks guys... Im so glad I wrote on here today as it has made me think a bit more about what i am eating and why! I am going to become totally committed to this diet and loose the weight I really want to!! I know what I am doing wrong and now I am going to start exercising more and keeping to the diet!! I think I am also going to try and do more red days too!! For example tonight im cooking a chilli but instead of having it with rice I am going to have it with grated cauliflower... I know this sounds odd but my brother made it a few weeks ago and no one at the table even imagined it was grated cauliflower! in fact my nephew hates cauliflower and it wasnt until after he had eaten it did my brother tell him lol!! My diet has gone so well today too so hopefully this will continue too!!

P.S Capricorn... I keep on forgetting you can have some potatoes as a HEXb... your dinner sounds nice! I will have that too sometime in the next week :)

Hi. I started on EE but I found that I really didn't do too well on it. I wasn't cheating - I was really motivated and followed the plan 100%, tracked online etc. My SW consultant suggested I do red days .... I lost 4lb first week on red, 2lbs following week and I'm now on my third week of doing this. There were members in my group who were sceptical about the fact that I wasn't getting the results from EE, as they were losing good numbers each week, but I know I was following it correctly. Personally, I think it's the carbs and that limiting them is what works for me. After all, everybody's body is different. I've no doubt I would have had a gradual loss on EE, but I couldn't take the slowness of it, with the unexplained gains.
Grated cauliflower? Cooked? :confused: More info, please :)

Red days work best for me as well but I do enjoy at least 2 days a week of green and when my sis is with me all green days and i lose weight consistently but and it is a BIG but , the other butt is getting smaller, I never cheat, never. When you cheat the only person you cheat is yourself.

Cauliflower is my best diet friend, I mash it like potato and add my cheese allowance and serve it with meat and another veg and my spud allowance. I thicken soups and stews with it, I do allsorts with it but I have never had it grated and will defo. try it as a substitute for rice. Thank you so much for the tip.

Good luck with SW, stick at it and you will as slim as you want to be in time.

Thanks for that... maybe my body dosnt like the extra easy days I have been doing!! What I am going to do is do mostly red days and then a couple of extra easy days too!!

Right this is what I am doing for tonights dinner for those who want to try it out too... Cauliflower instead of rice!!!

I have grated the head before cooking (as little as possible of the storks as it doesn't grate so well and takes longer to cook). We have a food processor with a grater attachment which took seconds and less mess than a manual grater. Then put it Into boiling water for a couple of mins. Best to taste it first to check it's cooked through... You should all try it and let me know what you think!! :)

Back