Red Letter Week

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
What a fantastic week. A 3lb loss has enabled me to achieve three of my goals in the past seven days. I reached my halfway point, got into the BMI 'Overweight' category and have reached my 2003 pre-pregnancy weight!!! Such a great feeling to be at my lightest in more than 8 years. One more lb to get to three stone off, 2lbs will take me to 13 stone and just 3lbs to be in the 12s!!! So going for another 3lbs minimum next week.

Last edited:
well done Cate.... absolutely brill achievment..... all those milestones!!!! must be great to feel you've stepped up and got back in control and regained your life back... go skinnyminny! x

It so does. Feeling soooo good right now. And even better, I have absolute confidence that I will achieve my ultimate goal.

Well done Cate, great feeling isn't it? :) x

well done cate what a achievement ......:)

Well done xo

3 cheers for 3 great results! That's one of the best things about LT, you get to celebrate so many milestones and changes so quickly, especially with a positive attitude like yours, Cate. Thrilled for you! :D

Yay well done, i'm hoping i will be at that point soon too, i will be so happy when i can get into a size 14, nd into 12 stone. Then i know i just need to get off another stone and a bit and i'm there. Many congratulations to you!

Back