Step2 810kcal Red meat!

Princess1

Hello,

I am new to CD (day 3) and I fear that I havens des up all my hard work. Basically I had red meat and green beans. I had a feeling that red meat was a no no but had it anyway to join the family meal. I now know its forbidden! Have I blown it?

Hello,

I am new to CD (day 3) and I fear that I havens des up all my hard work. Basically I had red meat and green beans. I had a feeling that red meat was a no no but had it anyway to join the family meal. I now know its forbidden! Have I blown it?

Aw, don't panic too much - you chose wisely as both foods are low carb and I doubt it'll do too much harm so long as you don't make a habit of it. But for the record, even green beans aren't on the 810 list, oops. :)

See if you can persuade them to cook chicken and broccoli next time!

Oh no! It's the second time I've had them this week as I thought they were. Arghhh.....I hope I still have a good loss this week!

You will. :) There are some things that don't appear on the 810 list for reasons that elude us all but if you've kept your 810 meals low carb and kept portion sizes small, you'll be fine.

Back