Red or green which gives fastest results?

I am going on holiday shortly, yes a week A I so it wont be good. I will be having a few drinks and I havent really had any drink since January so one sniff of that cork and I will be away with the fairies. A line will be drawn once I get back and I will start again, I dont intend counting syns whilst away. The only thing is I am only 2.5lbs off target and know I wont get that one Monday with my slow weight loss pattern. Oh well, holidays are to be enjoyed, and have lost nearly 2 stone so really chuffed with my little self.And I know what you mean by alcolhol or choc, I too need a choc fix every day. We are all different, and S W is so flexible, well done everyone anyway, we will sooooo do this!

Green defo my fave! and previously lost 5 stone in 6 months doing it...but put 7 stone on thru comfort eating my way thru 3 years of depression lol but now that's all sorted am back on plan and lost 10 lbs in 2weeks doing all green days :) so I guess all plans give a good loss so up to you lol never tried ee tho I don't trust myself wi the 1/3 thing x

Back