red or green?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlimBecca, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i've got my second weigh in tomorrow and although my clothes are feeling a bit looser (down to the exercise i've been doing by going to the gym regularly, rather than the diet, i think), i don't think my weigh in is going to be that great. i'm too scared to get on my scales to check!

the only difference from last week is that i've used my syns more this week and i've done a different mix of "days".

during my first week, i did mostly red with a couple of green days. this week, i've done 2 red, 2 green and 2 extra easy, and i feel heavier.

which "day" do you find you lose more weight doing?

i was aiming for 1lb this week, but i'm scared i'm going to stay the same :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have done red and green days previously with SW and now I do only EE.
    I have looked at my past books and I have lost more or less the same.
    I am not a fast loser either way but seeing I lose the same all ways I will only do EE as it's just that, EASY and I will stick to it. I would have started wavering by now if I was on red and/or green and yet I am just as determined as I was on day one.
    I don't lose every week. Sometimes I STS and even put on even though I stick to it 100%. Have no idea why, but I try to change things when I do, like drink more water, cut a couple of syns, eat more super speed foods or cut back on grapes etc. It does come off the next week.
    It may be slow but I am not dieting, just eating well!

4. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    I lost a total of 70lb in 51 weeks and only did green on my previous slimming world attempt
    those of us doing green often had better results than those who did original days :)

5. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I will be trying Green this week.

6. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    good luck with it
    the people at my group that did both said they felt fuller and less deprived on a carb day - personally I dont think it makes much difference but it will work - there are many vegetarians that do SW just because the green days are geared towards foods we want to and can eat

7. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been doing mostly green days with the occasional extra easy day thrown in . I've only been doing SW for two weeks tho so I can't say whether that's the right way for me to go yet. But I don't have much choice as I mainly eat vegetarian food anyway, so couldn't do red days because I don't eat any red meat & only occasionally birdies and fishies :D

8. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    From FAQ :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.