Red Or Green ??

nikki1306

Hi was wondering what days you tend to do and do you mix it up a bit. I have only done green days so far as i am not to fussed about meat and only have it with my dinner as a HEB. Does anyone find that either red or green days speed up their weightloss ?? xx

I have been doing mainly green - i find them much easier. However, i have found i am getting quite bloated on green so am trying to add a few red in every week. I'm not sure what sort of effect it will have on weight loss, but i guess it might stop me feeling so bloated. *fingers crossed* it will also speed up my weight loss with the change of food for a couple of days in the week.

I mainly do original (red) but this is because high carbs do not agree with me or my met rate, even though I am very active, gym etc. I sofar have had good weight loss, but I am going to have the odd green to have a change every so often. This is also go to reset the body and stimulate the met rate.,

Phil x

I do green. I know I could speed up my weight loss by doing red, but feel so much fuller on green that i want to keep doing it.

I normally do extra easy but i am mixing it up a little now. I prefer green/extra easy but i def have better weightlosses with red.

thanks everyone for your replies i think i will have a go at a red day,was going to do them in the summer on bbq days lol x

I mainly do original (red) but this is because high carbs do not agree with me or my met rate, even though I am very active, gym etc. I sofar have had good weight loss, but I am going to have the odd green to have a change every so often. This is also go to reset the body and stimulate the met rate.,

Phil x

My answer is very much like Phils. Carbs do not like me, as much as I love them! :rolleyes: lol. Therefore I do mainly red, but do some green and as Phil says it gives your met rate a boost and shows in the losses :D:D

Back