Red vs Green days

Knoksk

This week I have tried green days and I feel bloated and windy and go to the loo less (not that you want to know that). Does anyone else have this on Green days? I am fine on Red.

Also, red days seem to curb my cravings more than Green days. When I am peckish I have a couple slices of wafer thin ham and thats me sorted. But on Green I get stuck on what to have for a nibble. I know there is fruit but I am talking about a nibble that is not fruit. Although on green I love pasta and baked pots...and beans but ive had my fill of beans this week.

So i have come to the conclusion that it is Red days and use my B's for a weighed baked spud.

Can I have brown pasta weighed out as a B on red?

Thanks for reading my little ramble lol

Yes you can have pasta on red. The weights are in the book!

Why dont you try Extra Easy? Its a combination of both!

I've recently converted to red from EE and green days. My losses normally average at around 1lb a week and this week I lost 3.5lbs.
I definitely feel fuller doing red days and hardly ever snack between meals xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you can have pasta on red. The weights are in the book!

Why dont you try Extra Easy? Its a combination of both!

Ive moved house and my book is in a box somewhere... I know what EE days are and I dont want to do those. Prefer red!

I've recently converted to red from EE and green days. My losses normally average at around 1lb a week and this week I lost 3.5lbs.
I definitely feel fuller doing red days and hardly ever snack between meals xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find meat makes me feel more satisfied. X

Back