Redbox's Diary

Redbox

I am back from my holiday and need to get back on track, So this is to get me to keep a record of what I am eating.
So far
Breakfast~
2 Weetabix (HEB)
Mullerlight yoghurt,banana,grapes.

Lunch
Jacket potato, with Cheese 28g(HEA)
Special K bar

Dinner
Salad (4 fish fingers)

Snacks
fruit & yoghurts
4 hobnobs 3 and a half each Eeek!!!
2 boiled sweets

Last edited:
Breakfast
Banana, grapes, apple and Banana and Custard Mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch Missed lunch!! Naughty I know

Dinner
SynsCo-op, White Rolls, 6 pack 5½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl02$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Co-op, White Rolls, 6 pack 5½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl03$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Birds Eye, Chicken Quarter Pounders, 100 Chicken Breast, twin pack, frozen 10½ javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl04$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Birds Eye, Beef Quarter Pounders, Original with Fresh Onions, 4 pack, frozen 11 javascript:__doPostBack('GridViewSyns$ctl05$LinkButton_removeSyn','')Total Syns32½
OMG I had a really Bad day syns wise!!!

Last edited:
I am starting afresh, as I had WI last night and Gained 1lb which is not bad considering I was on Holiday last week.

I have been to the gym this morning and intend to go more often!
Will update this when I can.
B~ Fruit, 2 Weetabix (HEB)
L~ 2 slice whole meal bread,
dairylea light(HEA)
D~ spicy bean and quorn pieces
S~
Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Banana & Custard, NEW RECIPE (1s) Special K Double milk chocolate bar( 4 s)

Last edited:
Okay so doing a food diary is gonna take some getting used to,

B 28g mini shredded wheat, Activia snackpot,strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.

L

D

I am struggling so much at the moment, I know I need to plan better and keep away from the kids snacks, I am so close to being just under 14 stone and I seem to be on a sabotage spree!!!

Been to the gym this morning had a healthy pasta salad No syns, and for tea I am making a omelette for me and the kids!

Back