Redemption of a Lemon Bar

Are they better than the toffee bar biscuits cos they was awful!??!
xx

Hi Kellie,
I had the toffee bar straight up today.....YUCK it was disgusting. I still ate it though.
Am hoping the others will be better.

Tan

Isnt funny, I quite like the toffee bar, but cannot stand the lemon bar.

I always was strange.

I've got to say I agree with you BL, I like toffee but not lemon!... I like all the packs too... don't like the horrid nutty bar thing (not the peanut one, the other one!!) now that is gross!!

The only sweet shakes I like are choc and Vanilla, the others make me sick. I never had a sweet tooth, and would never ever ask for a milk shake or smoothy. so I suppose that is why.

IN THE OLD DAY (nudge, nudge, nod and a wink;)) I WAS a meat pie person.

Kellie=];466324 said:
Are they better than the toffee bar biscuits cos they was awful!??!
xx

way better, totally different.
Toffee - gack :sign0137:
Lemon - lovely :drool:

Well I know I was only one of a few who recommmended it but im feeling **** today so ill take all the credit and it makes me feel better.

Yep - love the lemon biscuits!! If you hate toffee, try freezing it then sucking on it. Lasts hours and is perfect for a cinema treat (yes....I take a cool bag and ice block with me so it doesn't soften off on the way!!).:rolleyes:

Corr thats sounds nice, I might try that Deb.:D

Well I've got to say that I love em both, both as bars and biscuits :)

Hi Miss F!

I cut mine into 8 peices and then did 3 at a time on a big plate in case the spreaded out a lot - you could probably do 4

I cooked on high until they flattened out - making sure they didn;t start to burn inside....so just till they were flat and roundish....then put on a rack to cool and become crisp.

Easy peasey!

Back