redness and itchness of skin

james1

omg! because i sweat alot, i have alot of itchness of the skin alot and its so frustrating. could anyone help me pleasee.... i also get alot of redness on my skin too.. does anyone else have the same problem?
james

You have to remember that under these conditions you can make yourself prone to a yeast infection. Are you any type of anti perspirant?

I swear by Conotrane for chapped skin and you may have that condition also being that you sweat. Conotrane is sold over the counter in Boots I know for sure. It's only about £3 and is often prescribed by Drs but is cheaper to buy than pay a script charge. You won't see it on the shelves in the chemist so do ask at the pharmacy counter and for a few £ I'd say it's worth a try. It's in a tube like toothpaste and it says o. The frontConotrane Antiseptic Soothing Cream for nappy rash pressure sores and irritated skin. Good luck and if you do buy some let me know how you get on. Cheers Saska btw it's made by Astellas Pharm Ltd ...I tell you this as some chemist assistants will say they do t have it but make sure they ask the actual pharmacist. If they don't have it in which would be unlikely they can order it in.

Back