Reduced Fat Brussels Pate

Sawyer

Silver Member
Has any one tried this?? I have just ordered this for my weekly shop arriving on Monday as I am SO bored of philidelphia on my melba toast!!

50g = 3pp!! Which is fab considering how much that is going to be!

I bought some from morrisons and it was lovely!! 10pp for the whole tub so I've been counting 2pp for the amount of pate I need for 6 Melba toasts. Only 4pp for the whole snack and it feels so non diet like!! I honestly never really noticed the diff from the full fat stuff!!

I'm thinking of adding some olives too and have a scrummy snack with a glass of wine!! Mmmmmmmm :)

Holland and Barretts do veg pate (tastes really good) and its really low in points, i had the bean one and the whole pack was only 7 points. Serve with melba toasts at 2 pp per pack

50g of it is 3pp. It's amazing! Loving it on melba toasts

Neither did I! Just came across it on a random search on Tesco online! Really is nice with some cucumber and salt pepper and garlic granules sprinkled on top!

yep love the Sainsbury's one - I have a third of a tub with gluten free crispbreads and it tastes sooooooooooooooo good for the number of points involved. I always think I'm cheating when I have it :)

Back