1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Reduced fat mozarella

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mel2, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

I have a pack of reduced fat mozarella in the fridge. In my book it says that you can have 42g of standard mozarella as a hexa but does anyone know how much of the reduced fat one you can have as a hexa. In my directory it says it's 2.5 syns per 28g if that helps!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

oooh....I would like to know this too! x

4. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

been wondering this myself! its usually 6 syns worth as a hex, so we should be able to just work out the maths....should i say haha so 56g would be the 5 syn equiv, so prob fair to say about 65g would be about right id have thought? its not actually on the official list tho, but president light mozzerella balls are on it. hmmm

5. *Cherry On Top*

i did the math, its 67g x

6. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Excellent...so it's half a ball of light mozarella! Yay! I had that with my salad and cannelloni for tea...yummy! x

7. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

57gm of Mozarello reduced fat is a healthy B on green if that helps. (page 20 )

8. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Lovely - thanks!

9. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Always forget to by mozerella! .... 56g wow, will be adding to list this week ready for pasta bake yum

Claire

10. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

I often wondered this too, as I always buy the part skimmed mozzarella instead of the full fat stuff.

11. *Cherry On Top*

thats nice and easy too if itsbhalf a ball. im naff at measuring things..but i can chop in half really well ;)

12. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Thank you for this info, very useful...

13. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

57g. I always buy the reduced tesco ones!