REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Thats good to know. When its tolerated its ok but not at every meal is that right?

Feeling miserable. Official weigh in tomorow....week one on cruise ends tomorow....i didnt weigh myself today but i feel like ive put on ....prob back to where i started....maybe i should just quit. I know it takes time to lose but im stuck n its only been a week ....maybe im just meant ot be fat

Don't quit Reena!

Have you been to the doctors yet? Seriously, you have been through such a sad time, you need to talk to someone and ask for help.

Come on my friend, stop being hard on yourself.

P x

Yes she said i was stressed n possibly some low mood but said id b ok...thknk she kno me well..
I just move on outwardly....
Dont think that would affect my weightloss im back at work aswell....that can b stressful

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN TODAY 70.8KG NOTHING LOST....

WHAT DO I DO I KNOW IVE DONE IT ALL PROPERLY...MAYBE THAT COSTA DID IT?
IM USINGthe book for reciepes on pv n pp so not doing nething myself...

Dont feel motivated ...i dont no when my period is due...i no my water intake is slightly low cos of work...workijg in a call centre i cnt go loo whenever i like n it gets uncomfy
Will keep eye on water intake this week

Pls make some suggestions guys...i dont wana give up just yet....but why do this if it not going towork....

Clothes feel the same as before lost no inches either

Sad aad sad HELP PLEASE

Start posting your daily menus (with quantities), honey, the girls will help. What are you eating and drinking today?

P x

B 4 egg white n one whole egg omlette salt n pepper and half tsp reduced sugar n salt ketchup
Cup of tea skimmed milk
S oatbran ginger loaf my oatbran quantity for day large cup of tea and one snall cup iof water
Lunch two salmon fillets cooked in oven with splash of light soy sauce
S small pot of o/0 yoghurt
Dinner not decided yet

Water in between but not enough maybe its that ? just cant drink water at work they tell u off for going to the loo in the there time and i cant hold it to wait til breaks

Cake is from book

From frais egg quark gingrr spice oatbran n milk wont have no more ketchup thank u

Cake from fukn book suitable for pp

Pssst.... Reena.... Over here......Don't tell Pol, but i use ketchup to make BBQ sauce too.

Here is the official word on Ketchup from Dr Dukan himself.....

Ketchup

If you fancy some or need some, 2 tablespoonfuls can be tolerated. Otherwise, I can recommend you try reduced salt and sugar Ketchup (Heinz 100g, 75 calories), or even better make it yourself by starting off with some tomato sauce or passata (4 cans + 8 cups of onions + 1.5 litres of wine vinegar + 6 tablespoonfuls of Canderel + 2 tablespoonfuls of Schwartz marinade spices - Mix everything together, cover and simmer on a low heat for 5 hours then put into sterilized jars).

I'll stick to using it as a tolerated I think. I'm too lazy to make it myself.

Keep going Reena, eventually the lbs will drop off. it's a long journey & sometimes the lbs don't lose straight away but they will drop off so keep with Dukan. I know it's hard without seeing results but the weight took a while to increase so it might take a while to decrease also.

Keep going Reena, eventually the lbs will drop off. it's a long journey & sometimes the lbs don't lose straight away but they will drop off so keep with Dukan. I know it's hard without seeing results but the weight took a while to increase so it might take a while to decrease also.
What does States in the sig strip mean please....

Thank u for ur advice. It's very kind of u

Pol thank u x

Side that's very thoughtful of u x

I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow morning....hope it's more positive....I had to add on weight to weight lost to date on my stats..

One more week....
Let's see
I'm due an aunt flow end of month if all goes to plan but after miscarriage it can go all random tooo

Need to get walking too not done any cos of ky work shifts

Try to stick with it, give it a good few weeks before you decide to give up, it does work but you have to be able to follow the plan in order to lose. Good luck, we are all here to give you support and encouragement x

Sounds ok your protein levels are good and high!

Did you know there is a link between pcos and insulin secretion? So keeping your sugar intake under control(which Dukan will certainly do if you follow it absolutely) may well have a positive effect on insulin levels, which may in turn help the pcos? Roundabout route to get what you want but all things in this world are linked, eh?

Good luck, just the beginning of your journey

Morning Reena

Hope the weigh-in was good, but if not remember this photo! :)

Have a great day!

P x

Attachments

• image-3913757051.jpg
    image-3913757051.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 55
Good morning everyone
Was running late this moning so didnt post firat thing...

Todays menu
B 5 egg whitw n one who egg with 2 cherry tom omlette n tea with one sweetner
S ginger loaf with large coffee
L carrot suede parsnip aoup with chicken one chinese tuperware worth made in low salt veg stock cube
S 8 king prawn n salad leaves small portion
D roast chicken breast with some veg (prob)

Weigh in was 70.6 this morning i drank loads of water when i got home because i cried like a baby for qbout an hour so to avoid headache drank loads...just feeling stressed at work no one cares abt my loss n told to get over it beartlessly

Ive had two large hot drinks so far and a small cup of water but am going to try really hard to get water in...four days off soon so will over dose on water at home...my bladder is so week i was in the loo six times last night

Xx not happy with 70.6 tho...not updated the stats until next weds..

I wil be happy when i get to the sixtys...then i can get my membership too

Think soup is a good idea for lunch, and it will keep your fluids up, but suggest you avoid carrots swedes and parsnips if you aren't losing much weight. They all contain a lot of sugars - try butternut squash, that is allowed and it makes a lovely soup, or cauliflower with some cumin spices. They're a bit more dukan friendly:)

Also make sure you have lots of protein, that's what will trigger the weight loss and fill you up.

Reena some folk are thoughtless but always remember what goes around comes around. There are some off us who understand how hard it is and only time will heal. defo increase your protein it really will help xxx

I got asked if my twin ectopic was confirmed or was it what i thought....

I think i should leave...i feel cornered been off six months...not nice...

I have made suede parsnip n carrot soup lol i had it twice this week dnt evn no what butternut is ...sad i know...can u tell me how to make soup of it

Back