REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

I've never made it before but there must be a recipie on the thread xx

That sounds like harassment to me, who are they to ask such personal questions, what a nob!! I think i would have knocked their head off if somebody had said that to me after i lost my baby . Chin up hun, and hang in there xx

Thank u beautiful ladies...i wasnt impressed. I said i could get her a letter if she needed...i also asked her did she think i were milking it ...she said got a bit cagey....call centres employ ppl to sit like chickens in a battery...cant even go tot the toilet without being followed.
Really tough working environment.

Had half a steak half a chicken breast two drumsticks n a little salad...very random...drank enough wtaer today...went out to play in snow for ten mins n then gave in.

XxXxxxxXxxxxx

What does STS mean its on ppls weight thingys in signiture part....?

Thank u beautiful ladies...i wasnt impressed. I said i could get her a letter if she needed...i also asked her did she think i were milking it ...she said got a bit cagey....call centres employ ppl to sit like chickens in a battery...cant even go tot the toilet without being followed.
Really tough working environment.

Had half a steak half a chicken breast two drumsticks n a little salad...very random...drank enough wtaer today...went out to play in snow for ten mins n then gave in.

XxXxxxxXxxxxx

What does STS mean its on ppls weight thingys in signiture part....?

I've worked in call centre hell, I feel your pain!

STS means stayed the same x

Weigh in .......70.9 kg gone up again by a llb and i drank loads of water n did all corrwctly

Very upset

If im not in the sixties next week weds official weigh in im going to give in...its too expensive n restricted to not lose weight ...only a llb or two to get two sixties...feel like im stuck need to read book abt platauex didnt think itd be this soon in....
Week three continues...badly

hi Reena
don't give up yet, you've had losses maybe not as great as you would have liked but a loss is a loss & they will start to show if you stick with the plan. I am the worlds worst dieter. I haev lost weight since I started in October, was 10st 6lbs now 9st 7lbs but my loss wasn't constant ( attack was great then not so good but stuck to it. I often felt that nothing was happening on the scales but eventually it goes). I've read that sometimes the body holds onto water weight during cruise & the way to get it going is to drink more water which does sound strange but seems to work. I know exactly what you mean by so many bathroom visits during the night! It's very annoying but if I'm losing weight I can put up with that.
So stick with it a bit longer & give it a chance.
Have a great weekend!

Thanks chinababe...

Going to try really hard hoping the weight is from water retention pre menstruation...not sure wen I'm due for an aunt flow for sure...Let's see

Cold not wet not icy here in cover not nice xxx

Sounds ok your protein levels are good and high!

Did you know there is a link between pcos and insulin secretion? So keeping your sugar intake under control(which Dukan will certainly do if you follow it absolutely) may well have a positive effect on insulin levels, which may in turn help the pcos? Roundabout route to get what you want but all things in this world are linked, eh?

HI Supertonic...yeah i know there is a link - im not sure how severely or not im affected...my sgar levels are fine for the now ...

i hope this diet works for me im going up nad down on the scales between 70 adn 71 and it is really frustrating to be honest i just hope it dont make me give up feeling very demotivated
Good luck, just the beginning of your journey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Reena you're doing ok, it's early days yet to give up on dr Dukan, and you have some medical issues which are most likely to complicate weight loss. So carry on for a bit and ignore those busybody ignorant people who haven't got a clue...!
Sounds like you need to talk stuff through, you are grieving and it's perfectly normal so tell the people at work to mind their own and ask your doctor for a referral to a counsellor.

Bns soup - 2 ways to do this, one is split it in half, roast it skin and all in the oven for 30 mins or so. meanwhile sweat half an onion and a clove garlic til tender, remove from heat. Scoop out all the flesh from roasted squash, then whiz in a blender with some stock - chicken or veal works well - and pour onto onions. Heat through together and serve with spoon of yoghurt, or low fat creme fraiche, plus some coriander garnish.

Second method involves peeling & chopping bns into cubes ( not as easy as it seems - skin is as tough as old boots- and simmering with some sweated onions and garlic and stock for 30 mins or so, then whizzing in a blender and serving with yoghurt etc.

lovely sweet flavour and its definately allowed! I like it roasted and mashed too! Works well with a bit of cumin or chilli if you want to jazz it up.

Dont give up without a fight, we're all routing for you!

Get the asparagus out, its great for water retention!!

Hi How do i cook it ? lol all these weird and wonderful veggie names that i aint got a clue can u eat all of it or do bits need to be cut off...can i dry fry it or does it need to go under the grill?

Thanksx

Hey Reena you're doing ok, it's early days yet to give up on dr Dukan, and you have some medical issues which are most likely to complicate weight loss. So carry on for a bit and ignore those busybody ignorant people who haven't got a clue...!
Sounds like you need to talk stuff through, you are grieving and it's perfectly normal so tell the people at work to mind their own and ask your doctor for a referral to a counsellor.

Bns soup - 2 ways to do this, one is split it in half, roast it skin and all in the oven for 30 mins or so. meanwhile sweat half an onion and a clove garlic til tender, remove from heat. Scoop out all the flesh from roasted squash, then whiz in a blender with some stock - chicken or veal works well - and pour onto onions. Heat through together and serve with spoon of yoghurt, or low fat creme fraiche, plus some coriander garnish.

Second method involves peeling & chopping bns into cubes ( not as easy as it seems - skin is as tough as old boots- and simmering with some sweated onions and garlic and stock for 30 mins or so, then whizzing in a blender and serving with yoghurt etc.

lovely sweet flavour and its definately allowed! I like it roasted and mashed too! Works well with a bit of cumin or chilli if you want to jazz it up.

Dont give up without a fight, we're all routing for you!

Theyre going to ban me in tesco...i read suede was on the 28 list of unlimited in the book i have....i had to ask a lady shopping in the store who was picking a suede(saw it from the label) i asked her how to cook it etc she was chuckling away to her friend i thought it was so funny

i will do this tomroow its PV tomorow and im snowed in my car is a bmw rear wheeler so half of its flaming hanging on the public footpath and half on my driveway...mad mental day !!! hubbys gone to work !!

he has already got to his desired weight in less than two weeks...we eat the same amount of food and im stagnated !!!!!!!

Thanks ladies because of you all i will crry on til next wednesday and then when i feel like givin in again you can all tell me to FIX UP again xxx >)

just dont feel like ive lost anything im normaly around 70 after all the medical issues !!!

like gillian mkeith says - you can lose a llb by having a bowel movement lol

Asparagus can be roasted, boiled or steamed, i just trim the end off if it looks a bit woody and boil it in water. Its nice in an omelette too on PV days

I had a thought. What exercise are you doing, Reena? The good doctor recommends 20 mins a day minimum. Doesn't have to be gym stuff, a brisk daily half hour walk will do fine. Walking up the stairs instead of taking the lift is another of his things. I love swimming so I do that 3x a week, plus anything else that I can fit in. But if you don't get the regular exercise in shifting the weight will take longer.

Super tonic..... I do still zero exercise....it will change...my hair is thick and long down to me bum so swimming is out of the question till warmer days....I don't get time to wLk anywhere as my shifts are so long I find at 9 pm....

I need to start moving my button more...will start zumba on my wii when I can find the motivation

Today's menu....
6 egg omlette with onion not tomato coffeee
Service 4 boiled eggs with 3 cherry tom water
Chicken breast with homemade tomato not basil soup not salad spinach not lettuce not cucumber not onions
Half swiss roll made from dukan book was horrible
Water...One green tea got about another glass of water to go....

Weighed in at least 70 this morning.....was 70.9 yday...don't understand what is going on with that...not excited just incase I'm baking up to 71 again tmrw....Thank again for all ur support ladies

lol you post made me laugh Reena xxx your predicted text shows your salad had no veg hahaha

Just read my post its really quite wrong....the playbook is so unpredictive of what im tryong to say

Il repost diary from laptop tomorow

Hope ur well xx

Just slept a full solid 12 hour OMG I feel so refreshed, Have a good Sunday xxx

Back