REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

ketosis makes you tired, usually after 3 days on attack, then it gets better, you mouth feels dry and you may get bad breath, drink loads of water (2 litres) and chew SF gum. Ketosis is your dieting friend lol

I think it happened yday but no bad breath...a bit of drry mouth n was dead tired...its gone again.... Confused oh well...

I havent done any walking tho...i should do that km just very lazy

you should start feeling more energetic now, start you walking it will help with the loss

Good morning ladies

Off to work after a second night of absolutely no sleep not aure the D ukan diet ia responsible or my own nerves ...im returning to work after six months of sick WISH ME LUCK

I KNOW u guys say not to weigh in daily but cant help it...71.6 kg so a two ounse drop from yday
Am a bit constipated today. Hope im smelly or bad breathed not great for firat day lol lots of peefume n gum for me

Xx hope to check this throughout the day x

Got real bad headache

Ps i will do an extra day of attack tomorow. I want to time it so im on pv same time as the other half. Makes things easier

Hope everyone had a good start to the week

hope your first day back has gone well and youve been Dukan good xxx

Hi sidd

Yes i was dukan fabulous
Diary
4 egg omlette
Ham n quark gallete
2 beef burgers lean
Half a roast chicken...diet coke
Not enough water today...

Extremely tired n headachy...
Struggling now ...doing extra day so i can be pv same as hubbys pv days...

Lost 3.9llbs since beginin.not a massive amount but something...

Hope the next phase sees a consistant loss... The website stated id lose 2.7kg im not even close to that

Thats not a bad loss and with your pcos I think thats great xxx onwards and downwards

Yes...it's more because idont hve my own benchmarks to go by and most popular I have met on this forum have lost close to ten llbs within a few days....

I'll carry on as long as I can and must find the energy and time to walk which I still haven't done

Yes...it's more because idont hve my own benchmarks to go by and most popular I have met on this forum have lost close to ten llbs within a few days....

I'll carry on as long as I can and must find the energy and time to walk which I still haven't done

Walking will help you to get to where you want to be Reena. It helps with everything!

This is totaly random...ive sat n cried for an hour ...this sugar detox is lowering my mood...

Gona walk tomorow

Hi Reena, I started Dukan last week. How are you finding it? Looks like youre doing fine! My daughter suffers from pcos and is finding it difficult to lose weight, keeps going up and down. Im trying to get her onto Dukan and hopefully if I do okay, she will join in.

anyhoo, good luck to you with the weight loss, look forward to read ing your posts.

wOOP wOoop

WEIGH IN. 71.2kg.....a llb overnight!!!!!!!!!
am pleased with today's weigh in Last day on attack....

Looking fwd to my salad tomorrow...should I add salad to the amount of meats I'm eating or can I reduce my meat intake a little?

Reena xx

should I add salad to the amount of meats I'm eating or can I reduce my meat intake a little?

Reena xx

BRILLIANT loss, Reena! Good on ya :D

Personally, I add veg to the amount of meat I'm already eating but I would say 'suck it and see' what works for you. The meat/veg ratio is 2:1 but I don't get hung up about that myself.

Have a great day!

P x

wOOP wOoop

WEIGH IN. 71.2kg.....a llb overnight!!!!!!!!!
am pleased with today's weigh in Last day on attack....

Looking fwd to my salad tomorrow...should I add salad to the amount of meats I'm eating or can I reduce my meat intake a little?

Reena xx

:D Great loss Reena x

Fab loss hun, well done. As for the ratio of meat, as P said I tend to do 2:1

Thanks ladies. I hope the loss continues...

What are u ladies having typicaly on ur pv days?

X

Hope tomorows weigh in is good not drank my water today or eaten v much busy at wotk

Reena :0clapper:well done lol see we all told you it would happen xxx your doing great. And as the girls have said same amount of meat and add your veg, I'm with Pauline I don't measure I just put on the plate what I want. xxx

Back