1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Reese's Peanut butter cups and pieces

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by southernharmony83, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Newbie here.. and unfortunately i went to ALDI who have been doing American chocolate YUM...
    Does anyone know the syn value of the cups? I figure they will be hgh in syns but as there are three i can split them in the thirds :)
    Id also be happy to weigh out the pieces in smaller bags if need be- I LOVE THEM :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Hello! Sound yummy.

Can you post the nutritional information as I can't find it on the SW website so will put it through the calculator for you.

Thanks

4. yep :) thanks i might go insane if i cant eat these! ok reeses cups... 42g- 210 cals, total fat 13g, sugars 21g and protein 5g. is that all you needed???
    Reeses Pieces: 40g total cals 190, fat 9g, sugars 21g, protein 4g

5. bubbalicious

This one is for the cups.

10½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy 10½ Syns per package/portion on Green 10½ Syns per package/portion on Original

This one is for the pieces

9½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy 9½ Syns per package/portion on Green
    9½ Syns per package/portion on Original

6. oooh thanks! thought they would be quite high- but maybe in thirds not so bad!!! :) many thanks!!!! id tell you you must try them but as we are trying to lose weight maybe not such a good idea! HAHA

7. bubbalicious

No probs!

Now you have mentioned them I will have to have a look for the next time I am there. No harm in looking I suppose!!!! :p

8. Tescos usually do the cups they are 54p (ouch! The price i pay for the chocolate of my childhood!) some tescos do the pieces-- aldi have had them in in 3 packs for £1.59 so my candy drawer in the fridge- YEAH ITS FULL! Think its a limited item but well worth trying if you are a fan of PB! Thanks for the help though- i will measure them out in bags later!!!! :)

9. gizmochick

gizmochick Full Member

Thanks so much for this info! I didn't want to buy a packet to find out that the syns were too ridiculously high, so this was really helpful. Now I can buy a pack and have one a day (hopefully) and not feel so bad :)

10. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

They are Hershey's Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

The caramel version twin pack at 5.5 syns for 21g

My 2007 directory has Hershey's Reese's Peanut Butter cups 8g each at 2 syns each and 25.5g at 7.0 syns.

They are lush!!

Hope that helps

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited: 20 February 2011
  11. Bethanie

Bethanie Full Member

Anyone know if these values are still ok to go by? Couldn't find a more recent thread.

12. Sunflower1981

Sunflower1981 Full Member

its 20 cals a syn as there is no free food allowance so you should be able to work it out from the calorie value x

Last edited: 22 August 2014
  13. Bethanie

Bethanie Full Member

Ah ok, that's great thanks :)

14. Carrielou

Carrielou Member

Mmmm, now I want!!!!! :rolleyes:

15. Abbylouise

Abbylouise Full Member

This has made me want to eat the peanut butter i brought today for the kids! Hope i can keep away as once i start cant stop with peanut butter!

16. NakedLunch

NakedLunch Full Member

I found the pieces in our local pound land, for the syns I was impressed, and you can make them last whereas the cups? Down in one!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using MiniMins.com mobile app