Reese's Peanut butter cups and pieces

Newbie here.. and unfortunately i went to ALDI who have been doing American chocolate YUM...
Does anyone know the syn value of the cups? I figure they will be hgh in syns but as there are three i can split them in the thirds :)
Id also be happy to weigh out the pieces in smaller bags if need be- I LOVE THEM :)

Hello! Sound yummy.

Can you post the nutritional information as I can't find it on the SW website so will put it through the calculator for you.

Thanks

yep :) thanks i might go insane if i cant eat these! ok reeses cups... 42g- 210 cals, total fat 13g, sugars 21g and protein 5g. is that all you needed???
Reeses Pieces: 40g total cals 190, fat 9g, sugars 21g, protein 4g

This one is for the cups.

10½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy 10½ Syns per package/portion on Green 10½ Syns per package/portion on Original

This one is for the pieces

9½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy 9½ Syns per package/portion on Green
9½ Syns per package/portion on Original

oooh thanks! thought they would be quite high- but maybe in thirds not so bad!!! :) many thanks!!!! id tell you you must try them but as we are trying to lose weight maybe not such a good idea! HAHA

No probs!

Now you have mentioned them I will have to have a look for the next time I am there. No harm in looking I suppose!!!! :p

Tescos usually do the cups they are 54p (ouch! The price i pay for the chocolate of my childhood!) some tescos do the pieces-- aldi have had them in in 3 packs for £1.59 so my candy drawer in the fridge- YEAH ITS FULL! Think its a limited item but well worth trying if you are a fan of PB! Thanks for the help though- i will measure them out in bags later!!!! :)

Thanks so much for this info! I didn't want to buy a packet to find out that the syns were too ridiculously high, so this was really helpful. Now I can buy a pack and have one a day (hopefully) and not feel so bad :)

southernharmony83 said:
Newbie here.. and unfortunately i went to ALDI who have been doing American chocolate YUM...
Does anyone know the syn value of the cups? I figure they will be hgh in syns but as there are three i can split them in the thirds :)
Id also be happy to weigh out the pieces in smaller bags if need be- I LOVE THEM :)

They are Hershey's Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

The caramel version twin pack at 5.5 syns for 21g

My 2007 directory has Hershey's Reese's Peanut Butter cups 8g each at 2 syns each and 25.5g at 7.0 syns.

They are lush!!

Hope that helps

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Anyone know if these values are still ok to go by? Couldn't find a more recent thread.

its 20 cals a syn as there is no free food allowance so you should be able to work it out from the calorie value x

Last edited:
Ah ok, that's great thanks :)

Mmmm, now I want!!!!! :rolleyes:

This has made me want to eat the peanut butter i brought today for the kids! Hope i can keep away as once i start cant stop with peanut butter!

I found the pieces in our local pound land, for the syns I was impressed, and you can make them last whereas the cups? Down in one!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back