Refashioning operation!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
No idea where to put this lol

I'm having a "refashioning op" after two horrid births (episiotomy and a 2nd degree tear)

After my first birth I'm terrified my stitches are going to come undone so I'm trying to find ways to help heal! Heard about salt baths and tree tea oil but not sure if I can use them?! Anything to help me heal will be very greatful! I'm so scared lol
Thank you :) for any advice!!

X

Hi hun,

I don`t know about Tea Tree Oil, But Salt bath is sposed to really help. I dunno about now (my youngest is 5 and came out of the sunroof ;) ) but when I had my eldest (now 19 :eek:) they advised salt baths for healing.

Good luck with everything Xxx

after having my children,had a c-section with both,i used salt baths.you can buy a box of "dead sea bath salt" from boots,its really good.sometimes put it in the kids bath if there excema is sore too.
good luck for the op,sure you will feel better after it has been done.x

SacredSilence said:
Hi hun,

I don`t know about Tea Tree Oil, But Salt bath is sposed to really help. I dunno about now (my youngest is 5 and came out of the sunroof ;) ) but when I had my eldest (now 19 :eek:) they advised salt baths for healing.

Good luck with everything Xxx

Noway u have a 19 year old?!!!

Thanks both :) will get some this weekend x

No idea where to put this lol

I'm having a "refashioning op" after two horrid births (episiotomy and a 2nd degree tear)

After my first birth I'm terrified my stitches are going to come undone so I'm trying to find ways to help heal! Heard about salt baths and tree tea oil but not sure if I can use them?! Anything to help me heal will be very greatful! I'm so scared lol
Thank you :) for any advice!!

X
ok this tip is maybe for when you are healed enough there is a really good lubricant for your private part its called yes totally organic and you can get in oil base which is very soothing but not to be used if using a condom and a water based one...if you do use condoms sorry if this seems a little personal but could be worth knowing for future to keep things more comfortable down there
you can get yes either on the internet or at fresh and wild organic food shop .

Hi, just wondering how the op went...cuz my doc said I should have this done after my next baby...how frequent is this sort of thing done?

nina said:
Hi, just wondering how the op went...cuz my doc said I should have this done after my next baby...how frequent is this sort of thing done?

It was okay, was a lot bigger op then the surgeon first thought. Was under for over an hour. But my god it's sore! Alot alot worse then birth lol I lost count how many times I've cried over the pain lol and some of my stitches came indie but ita healing nicely now and should be healed soon. Still very sore though but looks better

Glad to know it's healing nicely, not so glad to hear about the pain! I hated my episitomy and now dread having this done...three years after bony, I finally can see and feel my bits...and it looks nothing like it was....sorry tmi, but i am glad to see people are open to talk about it....cuz I felt so different for a long time, even my gp Saudi was fine....when i knew i wasn't...

nina said:
Glad to know it's healing nicely, not so glad to hear about the pain! I hated my episitomy and now dread having this done...three years after bony, I finally can see and feel my bits...and it looks nothing like it was....sorry tmi, but i am glad to see people are open to talk about it....cuz I felt so different for a long time, even my gp Saudi was fine....when i knew i wasn't...

That's what I was like, looked awful after I had tj an sex was a no go :( but my doc said it was awful and tried to fast track me to surgeon x

Back