REFEED ADVICE

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mille, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Mille

Mille Full Member

Start Weight:
    91.0kg
    Current Weight:
    91.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.0kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Hi Guys
    Firstly I'd like to say a big well done to everyone on this web site you are all doing so well.

Secondly I need help I'm due to refeed on saturday and I'm so nervous/excited I don't know what to expect and after reading a few posts people are not liking it also I don't want to put all the weight back on so any advice would be much appreciated.
    :help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm nowhere near refeed but hopefully someone will be along soon to give you more constructive advice. I would take it slowly and don't worry if you can't eat all they say as your stomach will have shrink through lack of food over the last few months.

Enjoy your first meal.

Good luck.

x

4. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sorry cant help you either as i only just started lipotrim. good luck though and hope someone can help you soon xxxx

5. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi Hun,
    Hope my post hasn't put you off! I am doing refeed and i have onstant tummy ache and feel very bloated.. i am going to eat the no carb stuff and reintroduce carbs more slowly as in CD or W8 ... i think my body needs more time to adjust to eating again!
    You may love it many people do ...Enjoy it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.